Weird/bad habits / SuperOCDtics

Charlie Delta

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^funny I did the exact same thing today. Except I left my cup sitting on a very clean ledge with a piece of paper sitting on the top to prevent contamination...

No way I could bring something for consumption into a bathroom...

i know! just thinking about eating in the bathroom gives me a funny feeling..

but how do you know someone won't just throw your cup away? or what if.. i'm just super paranoid.

+when it rains i always get double lid..so that i can cover the mouth hole with the other lid...opposite end...just on the off chance that a rain drop or two would land inside and contaminant my tea. :o

I'm not a germaphobe in any way (its actually kind of impressive the level of filth I can tolerate) except one. I will not let anybody drink out of the same glass as me. Not even if you ask really nicely to take a sip of my drink.. its not gonna happen.

But thats it.

On the weekends I do all of my cleaning before I shower, so that when I step out of the shower the house is all bright and clean. I guess it doesn't sound that weird, but I do all my laundry and stuff so that I have no dirty clothes and am walking around in just a towel for the last bit.

Also I hate unnatural light, lightbulbs that make the space look yellow or orange.

Me, I recently developed this thing that when I take a glass or cup out of the cupboard I have to smell it.

No clue why...

I love the smell of glass.

I flip things. I think it's an offshoot of skateboarding. I flip my cellphone, remote controls, glasses, bowls, ipods, anything. People hate it. They get all jumpy.

I flip things a lot, people only hate it when I drop shit (see pen spinning). Diamonds just hates me, I think.

I have to take my clothes off the second i get home at night.

I can't have my clothes on for more than five seconds when i step inside the house, it bothers the living shit out of me get home and be wearing the clothing i wore while out.

I wear my dirty clothes as much as I can...

I chew on plastic straws. Whenever I'm at a restaurant, Fast Food Joint, or whatever, whenever I'm done with my drink I pull out the straw, clean all the leftover soda off it, then fold it up and start chewing on it for the next hour. I'm pretty sure it isn't good for my teeth.

Most of my chewing habits are gone, but I can fuck a straw up (and it is horrible for your teeth).

i twirl my pen (although not at this level).

1q7s4E94-No

I'm pretty good at penspinning, but I haven't had a modded pen in a year or two. I drop my pen in class all the time doing outlandish tricks and it always manages to hit something hard and plastic to make as much noise as possible.

If i walk on a tiled surface, i check to see if the length of my foot matches up with any distances created by or between tiles.

Most of my shoes are really close to one foot long, so this is ballin for me.

i bite the skin on the inside of my cheeks

infact im doing it as i type

Yeah, I had braces and so I had two huge slanted calouses that I had to chew down, they are normal skin now though.

I bite my nails all all the skin around it to the blood. I also love to eat dead skin, especially from juicy foot blisters... so soft and tender.

That's sick, I don't tell people that I do that.

-make lists (of everything, both mental and on paper)

-count brush strokes (toothbrush, hair brush)

-listen to static (i actually listen to lots of buzzing, continuous monotonous noises, i find small sound bytes and put them on repeat. i have one of a locust swarm i really like)

-when other people have scabs i stare at them and wish i could look at them REALLY CLOSE, they are amazing and fascinating

also, doing 'what are you wearing today', i think most other people would find it strange..? now if I don't do it it makes me crazy, i've been doing it for almost two months straight. if i don't post one here i do one on the fashion spot. i guess i'm not the only one, is there anyone else who feels like they must do it?

I hate having the led of my mechanical bic pencils stick out when I'm not writing, even if I'm going to start writing in the next minute I can't have it stick out. It's more of a safety hazard thing so when I attempt to do the whole penspinning thing I don't get stabbed by led.

I like drinking water out of measuring cups, because there's something weirdly cool about drinking one cup of water EXACTLY.

I all have like, twenty notebooks that I get all excited about filling out, and then about ten extremely neat pages in, I start doodling and screwing aound and it gets really messy and then I give up, and set it aside, and go out and get a new one.

I also had this bad habit where I sometimes wink at people in the middle of a conversation, for no reason, without any intention.

for years now I do this thing where when I strap in to my snowboard I have to check the bindings three specific times before I get going, to make sure there tight enough... even if Im already moving I'll still bend down and check them one last time if I didn't already.