Weird/bad habits / SuperOCDtics

Charlie Delta

When parking, I have to make sure that my tires are _exactly_parallel_ to the lines. They can't be tilted even if the car itself is perfectly straight. I know that's probably actually a good habit to have, but still (...)

I used to do this thing where I'd gnaw my fingernails to look symmetrical if they broke/chipped/were absentmindedly bitten off. Now I compulsively arrange my fingers to be evenly spaced whenever my hands find an occasion to rest on something. I guess that's an improvement?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been just recently doing battle with this...

I set up "bets" with myself. Like for example say im about to shoot a used napkin or paper towel into a trashcan or something... I'll be like, "if I make it, THIS will happen" and assume an adverse affect if I dont. This used to FUCK ME UP. Thing that sucks is my mind will automatically try to bet with myself for nearly every situation like that whether its hawking spit onto a tree or not losing in a videogame. I have to be like "fuck this im not betting shit" and then i'm alright.

kind of weird?

I think I got this from my dad...

Whenever I'm driving and it's raining (which is often sufu pnw ftw) I always seem to take note of the speed of everyone else's windshield wipers and (sort of) intentionally set mine lower. to show off my driving skills I guess? sometimes I can't see shit but I will still just use the manual wiper even though I know nobody is looking at my windshield or would give a shit anyway but somehow I've associated higher windshield wiper settings with being a pussy.

always a competitive driver concept

i always always see the clock at 2:37 and get uncomfortable from it, and i see 237 all over the place, creeps me out. i also cannot have fingernails, i bite them to bleeding and i can never leave a door unlocked, fucks with me so badly.

i also can only use 2 sheets of toilet paper, no more, no less, and folded over to make one thick one. i freak out if i have to use charmin or some weird shit that fucks up my thickness ratio.

I also wanted to rep Mass just to get him to 1K but I guess I'm all out for a while... It's the thought that counts though, right?

i've been trying to for hours, i've repped so many to new levels like that, i think i got jmatsu to 1,000 and someone else to 1,000 but i want mass too!

I cannot listen to new music unless they are properly tagged (including minimum 500x500 jpg album art), renamed to specific file format, and organized [artist/album(chronological order)/songs].

I am also really lazy so I don't listen to new music much.

oh when i'm walking on a sidewalk and i step on a crack i have to step on a crack with my other foot. if i step on a crack twice with the same foot i have to step on a crack twice with the other foot. my feet feel uneven if i don't.

^^ yeah , played that a lot. it was epic to cross the monkey bars over the lava :D

anyways, i cant go somewhere without having put all the essentials in my backpack: deodorant, contact solution, lotion, money, food, water, and a good book to read .