australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

anybody has any experience with any local professional investigator? long story short, sister ran away from home, need to find her where she is even though my gut feeling says she has gone to her bf's place. Filed a police case, they have found her, but they now refuse to help since sis is already an adult.

need a professional investigator who can give me some results.

I know this must come up every 6 months, but has anyone found grail basic tees? Slouchy, soft, but holds their shape. +J were okay, but the sleeves and neck are a little tight, and the fabric a little rigid..

Wish I could source more sheer drkshdws..

You guys aren't going to like this, but I've got a serious problem when it comes to buying plain black t-shirts why do I have so many it is unreal. And the one I still wear the most is a cheap-as-chips triple-ply shirt from Industrie, of all places.

I don't like really thin/sheer tshirts (nips etc.). The most substantial AND decently fitting one I've come across in the past 1.5 years is one from Kmart... They don't stock it anymore, and I only bought one omg

yeah that was me.

EM had them in black (no glove) and grey-green (gloved) awhile ago, but they are all gone.

i did struggled with my head in withthe turtlenecks, the SA helped me as well lol.

however, i end up getting a much heavier and coarse, without the stripes version, don't know what went through my mind, but it's great winter knit anyway.

And is there actually one piece by Carol that is easy to wear without the wearer getting injuried, the clothes making stupid noise or everything else getting destroyed?

his stuff will find it's way to ugly, stain, noise, squeeze, poke, smell, etc etc the wearer.

it's very ascetic, that's why i like it.

^ Lol. Looks awesome but.

Carol's gear is hard to wear literally Mofiya. All of it. My pant's taped seams scratched me in the groin area...had to take em to the tailor to put fabric over the crotch's chain seam. The jackets have extremely restricting armholes as well that make it feel like there's a dagger in your armpit. Don't even get started on how hard it is to walk in the shoes. However that is the pain you have to suffer to wear art. :)

My basics are +J, a moment in, julius, drk shdw and con. The latter two for longer tops to pair with lower crotches.

So, are the maestros in CCP-only the modern version of this? :P

Yeah, good to know about that... Certainly gives me second thoughts about pulling the trigger on any piece that might fit me.

Might just stick with LUC for the expensive stuff.

Regarding basics... I have one silent tee which I like, but the arms fit me tight which is kind of a bummer, hope it stretches. Other than that, I can recommend you the Odyn Vovk basics. They're made of 50% supima cotton/50% micro modal which is a super-soft and comfortable blend. The fit is long and slim with irregular seams, allowing twisting as well.

i've got a bless hoodcoat i wouldn't mind parting with. unisex medium (44/46), navy, heavy wool. only worn a dozen or so times and its currently at the dry-cleaner so will come up new. it's kind of heavy so a melbourne / domestic sale would be great. PM if interested!

atorantaebodeswy2.jpg

Hey guys, I just received a silent tee I pre-ordered from ForwardForward but it ended up being a different tee to what I wanted. I ordered this one in M:

http://www.forwardforward.com/fwd/DisplayProduct.jsp?d=M&s=B&c=SILENT+by+Damir+Doma&product=SILE-MS23

But I ended up getting a Salvan loose fit tee. It's the same dark grey colour but in this cut:

http://www.ln-cc.com/silent/silent-mens-salvan-short-sleeve-loose-fit-t-shirt/invt/msil0005blu/

I don't like the long fit of the tee so if anyone is interested in it PM me. Just looking to get back what I paid. Otherwise I'll return it.

Cheers