australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I apologise in advance for the annoying question here (haven't had much luck searching in the past) - can anyone recommend any good tailors in / around the cbd? Need to get a couple of suits tailored, but i'm a bit hesitant to just go anywhere.

Cheers to anyone with any suggestions

^a lot of trading companies actually buy out the rights to international brands and wait for hype to increase before they make their move to open a store... p. much what zara's doing in melbourne (and maybe australia afterwards).

btw DJI, dem lad musician jenzu r too tight, just realised i am not as skinny as i thought i was. tiem 2 cardio it up or die. :\

actually someone break my kneecaps so i can like just chill out an atrophy.

@penis

you might want to check incu's other label WEATHERED. they got this basic shirt thing going on, you know, checkered, gingham, chambray those basic stuff you would see other brands doing. and they sell it for $99. The only stores selling them are incu itself and david jones if im not mistaken, because one of the owner itself told me that they're not going to sell Weathered outside the country.

The quality is getting better all the time especially this season. With that price, I definitely wouldnt mind to buy each of the style they offered. and it shocked my that they didnt increase the price.

I think they share the same factory as vanishing elephant, maybe thats why they can keep the cost low, imo.

With incu, they dont do consignment, they stocked my gf's jewellery line and they just bought her stuff wholesale price.

yeah yeah we def have checked it out. i actually really like the quality they put out (except for the buttons, so thin and plasticky) especially for that price. i just really dislike the cuts of their shirts which fit really boxy on me. their line is getting nicer and nicer though, especially their colour palette choices lately. nice.

thanks for the info btw. whats your gf's jewellery line?

also well done, congrats melvin7. you still in melbourne?

has anyone been by LEFT lately? curious about the range (and pricing) of guidi pieces they carry.

i was there days after they receive their yohji women, dint really check guidi, i believe they only carrying womens range..

there's not much mens stuff either- just few pieces of pechoo+kerjberg.

thanks Rob, guess it's not worth making a trip unless I happen to be in the area. not that I'm that interested anyway, already got a custom ordered pair coming soon.

had a privilege to glimpse at AW11 guidi men, shape seems to be more bulkier than usual ? - i saw a front zip which i quite like.

been a really slow season this SS11 especially. :confused:

ordered a pair earlier this month so I guess it would count as SS11, classic pair of mid-height side zips. last shape and the rest of the designs this season look more or less the same as the last few, only difference I see is the excella zips are custom branded now which is a nice touch.

nice to hear, excella zips are a lot smoother (and more durable) than the standard YKK's ccp used in the past.

in case anyone is interested LEFT only has one pair of men's footwear remaining, reverse leather calf height lace ups in size 43.

also well done, congrats melvin7. you still in melbourne?

apologies for the late reply - but thanks seksu! unfortunately we're back in Sydney now. Leaving to Singapore for Men's Fashion Week next Wednesday though. Damien are you still based in Spore?!

btw seks if you ever want to have a chat feel free to pm me :)

RE: guidi - I've been kinda losing interest on the brand but those front zips do look tasty. dayum.