Is eric glennie losing it's credibility?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eric, one of the marketing techniques known to work on superfuture are sending your products to esteemed members so that they can wear them in WAYWT posts, and get other people to talk about it.

from there you could be even bigger than you already are. superfuture reaches tens of thousands of internet users.

just sayin

eric, one of the marketing techniques known to work on superfuture are sending your products to esteemed members so that they can wear them in WAYWT posts, and get other people to talk about it.

from there you could be even bigger than you already are. superfuture reaches tens of thousands of internet users.

just sayin

I am still looking for a manufacturer that wants to work with a startup. I have a lot of people interested, but if I cannot make the products within required minimums, then I am just a designer and not a businessman. Unique product introduction is not easy for the designer who is connected, so you can imagine what I am going thru, especially living in Minnesota. I just need a manufacturer that believes in my style and willing to take a chance on me and the Eric Glennie label will explode. .

and you see fashion as clothes

Yes, I would love to make a living at it but it will be a huge longshot. I enjoy creating new looks, so I hope you enjoy seeing a new perspecitve on clothes. The initial shock and awe at the unusual style can be overwhelming at first, but when you take a second or third glance at the idea maybe the innovation can be understood.

he mentioned harassing karl lagerfeld, but what about you know, lowering your standards, or putting out samples?

I am not harrassing nobody. I showed my ideas to the major fashion houses looking for a job. I design high fashion ( unique pieces), and if there is any value to these ideas then the fashion houses are knocking them off . I cant compete with them and their huge infrastructure. The only thing I can do is say " hey that is my idea" hoping someone out there will understand Eric Glennie has merit and value in this business and give me a shot. I left my best for last and the company that believes in me wont be disappointed.

okay relax; take a bath.

even if eric glennie gets successful, small time or big, don't act like you'd buy his shit. i mean, he called shit (and was not even really correct) like at least 3 seasons early (i think he started his stuff a while ago; i remember stumbling across his website before ever finding superfuture). i must've been searching some whack shit to come across that

anyway, what do you expect? he has been given some actual criticism in the beginning, but ignores it and insists that he is genius. he ignores any and all criticisms from the collective opinion of many users here. he also insists his designs and pantents are :

• a godsend (he is THE FUTURE OF FASHION)
  • are exactly like what's being seen on the runway (they are hardly similar; see my yesterday 2:33pm post)
  • being ripped off by many high-end designers (despite the fact that he has absolutely no connection to the fashion world who have never heard of him)

Cotton duck is clearly a member of the Fashion Illuminati, trying to sabotage eric's chances of success.

Some of my biggest critics are designers. I had a tie designer and a custom shirt manufacturer rip my designs and I am sure Old Cotton duck probably designs denim or t-shirts. I think Cotton duck realizes he isnt in my league when it comes to fashion innovation and understands how he cant compete with my imagination. Poor old cotton duck is intimitated by the Fashion IQ of EG and realizes how small his Freudian penis really is.

Some of my biggest critics are designers. I had a tie designer and a custom shirt manufacturer rip my designs and I am sure Old Cotton duck probably designs denim or t-shirts. I think Cotton duck realizes he isnt in my league when it comes to fashion innovation and understands how he cant compete with my imagination. Poor old cotton duck is intimitated by the Fashion IQ of EG and realizes how small his Freudian penis really is.

ten, characters

Yes, because MeatGrinder was so kind to quote that, I couldn't help but read it.

And I'm afraid I have to admit defeat.

Eric Glennie, you are too clever for me,

I am indeed no match for your intellect, fashion innovation, imagination and ofcourse your regular sized non-Freudian penis.

That really hurt, ouch!

I will now go back to designing denim (wich is a living fabric btw, so please don't hurt it...) and t-shirts.

The only light part in this whole situation for me is that unlike you, I'm not stuck in whatever middle American Hell hole you are in, so my chances to actually change the world with my small penis are still thousend times bigger than you and your fantastic swollen throbbing Wonder Cock!

I know, it's not fair...

horseko.gif

Now scoot, maggot!

Cotton Duck ! You are a woodtick on the ass of life, sucking off the innovation of others to call yourself a designer. Watch Eric Glennie ride into fashion history!

BICEP T-SHIRTS BY ERIC GLENNIE

156_ties_2007_015.jpg

wow, eric glennie, you truly are a genius. guido's from new jersey to the far stretches of the south shore of long island will be thanking you for years to come.