Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

I personally think your size 29s look spot on aside from the inseam length obviously. And that's just PRE-SOAK, are they really gonna stretch beyond that point? Not a rhetorical question...

As soon as you machine/hot wash them you won't fit in them comfortable, have you compared the indigo vs the overdue size chart? You see how much they are gonna shrink at some point?

Screw it the deed is done. Traded and I pretty happy with the results check it:

28's Presoak:

5460223788_f0d2a82489_z.jpg5460224644_6fb9688699_z.jpg

5459617737_b3deaa5de3_z.jpg

28's Post:

5460225588_58e469a0a5_z.jpg5459618661_6f8e01665f_z.jpg5460226566_4e3d74c295_z.jpg

I do have to say I like the over all fit, albeit they are a bit tight in the thighs but surprisingly there is still a decent amount of room in there as u can see from the side pics. (My thighs are pretty pathetic.) But im sure they will stretch out to the presoak fit which was prefect to me. I would like to thank you all for all the help and advice i seriously wracked my brain over this one guys :D

thats a great fit^^ and they will definitely stretch out in thighs my fit is pretty similiar to urs so ur safe

^ that semi thong action is actually from the back jutting out due to by lack of ass i think i need to eat some more chicken pot pies... the length on these is pretty ridiculous tho any thoughts of what length i should ge tem hemmed? I was thinking 33.5 or 34... not exactly sure tho

Those thighs look tight.. I'm sure they will stretch..

IH666S

X-posted in HDC thread

666-2.jpg

glad to see you went for 28. fit is prefect.

For those wondering about sbg and stuff - a few release dates

IHxB01sbg 1st April

IHXB01 restock 1st April

IHxB01od 7th April

IH-666S restock 7th April

IH-666Sod restock 15th April

DC4001 restock 28th April

For those wondering about sbg and stuff - a few release dates

IHxB01sbg 1st April

IHXB01 restock 1st April

IHxB01od 7th April

IH-666S restock 7th April

IH-666Sod restock 15th April

DC4001 restock 28th April

Great. A date at last. IHxB01od here I come..

Screw it the deed is done. Traded and I pretty happy with the results check it:

28's Post:

5460226566_4e3d74c295_z.jpg

I do have to say I like the over all fit, albeit they are a bit tight in the thighs but surprisingly there is still a decent amount of room in there as u can see from the side pics. (My thighs are pretty pathetic.) But im sure they will stretch out to the presoak fit which was prefect to me. I would like to thank you all for all the help and advice i seriously wracked my brain over this one guys :D

hey Zig_Zagidy,

i think you made the right move to go down to 28's,

those look great, and will def stretch out overall to a great fit.

thats a great fit^^ and they will definitely stretch out in thighs my fit is pretty similiar to urs so ur safe
hey Zig_Zagidy,

i think you made the right move to go down to 28's,

those look great, and will def stretch out overall to a great fit.

Thanks everyone for the reassurance very much appreciated! Im really happy with the fit and I fucking love these jeans!! Oh and for beats to say the fit is perfect was a life achievement for me haha:D

Got my Beatle Busters TTS in the mail yesterday hemmed to 30.5. Pretty happy with the fit.

eia2ib.jpg2zea5xz.jpg

As far as the waist goes, I think I probably could have even sized down one but I think it would have been too tight on the thighs. First pair of IH denim so excited to just wear the hell out of them.

Guest nooblet333

Kink: tts good enough, your thighs would be suffering great pain when you SDO, imo. Or it'll just be a bitch to put on =P but none the less great fit!

Fit looks good kink. SDO would have been too tight for sure. Thigh looks slightly tight but they will stretch plenty with wear (I have the same problem, what with my athletic *cough* build). Good shit.

we can already see the definition of your quad in these (i.e. they're already too tight), why the hell would you want to size down??

we can already see the definition of your quad in these (i.e. they're already too tight), why the hell would you want to size down??

What I was trying to imply in terms of sizing down was referring specifically to the waist size. IMO the waist could still fit a little bit tighter on me however, I noted that the thighs would probably be too tight if I actually did size down. So I wasn't suggesting I should size down, merely saying the waist could be tighter... Thanks for everyone's input.

Kink, should look pretty damn good once they stretch a bit. +rep and looking forward to updates

kink - fit/thighs will be perfect after a couple days of wear!...don't worry!

one month in - first oil session! :)

bild9186.jpg

bild9187.jpg

kinkbmxco I think the fit looks great! Perfect for your specific body type, if you were more skinny in the thigh area( like me *starts doing squats*) u could have sized down but as you are now you made the perfect choice. Good shit! Wear'em and wear'em hard!

so here's a small 1 month update on my IH666Sod

bild9229.jpg

bild9228.jpg

bild9241.jpg

bild9224.jpg

and here a little "problem"...things starting to loosen up already!

so i guess these don't have that extra stitch haven't they?...need to restitch it from the inside this evening!

bild9246.jpg

^too bad...anyone got a pic of their IH's including bartack?

thanks in advance...

^too bad...anyone got a pic of their IH's including bartack?

thanks in advance...

not sure if you've seen Giles' post on the IH uk forum cause you're on there iirc but he said they'd apply a bartack for free to anyone with a pair that didn't yet have them; all new pairs like those at SELA have them. Of course I'm not sure how far you are from them/shipping, etc just thought I'd throw it out there

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=948.msg44580#msg44580