Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I'm thinking bout getting the mini herringbone western flannel. What size do you guys think I should get? I'm 5'10 with about 38" chest. Debating between the medium or large...
Baldy - medium......
Def go with medium, as Beats said.
thanks! I was just scared it was going to shrink too much, will post fit pics when arrives, can't wait!

baldy, go with the medium! I'm a 42" chest and went with a large.

Just came back from SESF Gino was extremely nice and helpful :D. I ended up picking up a pair of IH-666, here are some pre soak fit picks.

5458047550_6dc8cf08b9_z.jpg5458047750_429cfcd858_z.jpg5458047968_8671b5e532_z.jpg

ATM are a little bit big for my liking but im hoping that a hot soak will make them a perfect fit... They are a size 29 and i went TTS I also tried on the 28 and those looked perfect, but we feared that after a hot soak they be far too tight. Im looking for a fit similar to what deadlycrayon has. What do you guys think good choice to going with the 29 or trade em in tomorrow for the 28's and let em strech?

^When i tried the 28's there was a good 1/2 an inch to an inch of room on the waist and the fit looked near perfect. The 29's feel big just about everywhere especially on the calf area, and the waist crinkles up when I put on a belt. A hot soak wouldnt be enough to make it fit like the 28?

And I also fear that eventually they will stretch back to this fit which is what i seriously dont want.

On the real conan is the man and i am honored just to be compared to him haha Jean leggings are not what i am looking for.

I honestly respect all of your opinions but im starting to think the 28 will be closer to the fit that i want and even if it is a slightly to tight im sure it will stretch... Or maybe ill do a cold soak. But as it is now i think they are not what i want. My current jeans (nudie thin finns) are more fitting than these and they are a 31( bad decision) . And WTF is wrong with sizing down one anyways?

On the real conan is the man and i am honored just to be compared to him haha Jean leggings are not what i am looking for.

I honestly respect all of your opinions but im starting to think the 28 will be closer to the fit that i want and even if it is a slightly to tight im sure it will stretch... Or maybe ill do a cold soak. But as it is now i think they are not what i want. My current jeans (nudie thin finns) are more fitting than these and they are a 31( bad decision) . And WTF is wrong with sizing down one anyways?

go for the 28! IH stretch out allot

Ok, so the large factor here is that while dchan does have a point that the 28 will stretch, it will stretch a lot in 2 places; the waist and at the knees. so here is where the look will go a bit :confused:

so if you size down and get an even slimmer leg, the knee bulges are going to extend farther out and it is going to fit slimmer but at the cost of unsightly knee bulge. I dont think this is what everyone who has told you to stay with the size you have now has thought about, but that is what will end up happening. i mean you can go either way, but unless you like your junk smashed down by 18oz denim and like knee boners, stick to the size you have now.