Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

8 - 9 weeks in my 634 S-B, just oiled the patch. The Colour is pretty much true to reality. I like how the combs are developping.

sany1970z.jpg

sany1972f.jpg

sany1973y.jpg

sany1975.jpg

sany1977.jpg

damn nice max! yours have the exact same wear as my sexih07bk.. and ive had mine for almost a year!

Dude, those are gonna go up on a wall somewhere if you keep at it. The contrast! And I like what you did with the patch. Must spread.

For real? Well, it seems as if I'm a fast fader :D Let's see if that continues... Thank you!

Thanks for ur kind words, really appreciated

5441358704_03c5182015_z.jpg

I tried on some w34 buster's the other day at Self-Edge and love the fit.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a similar fit that Iron Heart has?

Um, the Iron Heart Busters, in w34...

Why not get the Busters?

Why not get the Busters?

Well truthfully, it's a bit out of my price range currently. But I guess you have to pay to play.

I knew I would get some flak for asking this question, sorry if I incovienced any of you.

no, we were just confused since you said you liked the fit..most Iron Heart denim ranges from $350 - to $450 - so these are right in the middle...but they are worth every dime

no, we were just confused since you said you liked the fit..most Iron Heart denim ranges from $350 - to $450 - so these are right in the middle...but they are worth every dime

I do not agree with this at all... you get WAYYY more than what you have paid for. Busters, designed for life.

hehe, well put , and absolutely right...Namaste

I knew I would get some flak for asking this question, sorry if I incovienced any of you.

I think the flak is because the Beatle Busters are made by Iron Heart, thus your question didn't really make sense.

I should be able to save up and have them in a month or so. They do seem worth the price, thats for sure.

Just wasn't sure if I could find anything similar anywhere else (maybe not by Iron Heart) at a cheaper price.

But I'm sure I'd be better off just saving up for the quality vs. cheaping out and hating the outcome after 6 mo - 1 year.

yes. Def. the right choice to save some money and get a product that you really like.

comparing measurements the knee and thigh of the busters is a good bit slimmer than the 710 and the buster has a lower rise. Buster= slimmer overall but I think slightly less of a taper to the leg opening if that makes sense.

Quick fit pics of my 301s. Have about 1.5months of wear into them.

Photoon2011-02-16at19275.jpg

Photoon2011-02-16at19282.jpg