Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^^ Resistance is Futile! :)My wife has the uncanny ability to detect every piece of new garment I put on... no matter how much I layer or make it look like I picked it up from GoodWill. How am I gonna explain the IHJ-03, IHJ-04, IHSH-20, IHW-01, IHSH-17, IHSH-12 x 2... need help!

arrow, i feel you on that! it's hard to hide stuff. but you can do what i do, hide them at work icon12.gif

man, gonna be so broke. khaki vest is coming, melton wool cpo, natural heavy selvadge chambray, superblack vest, sexih07's icon8.gif

Hello everyone!

I’m thinking getting pair of ironhearts and cannot decide between 634s and 634sr.

I read whole tread last week on my lunch breaks at work and there is not much feedback on SR model. I really want to buy 634SR but my worry is that SR is possibly too stiff and rigid to be a comfortable every day wear. Also I just bough bicycle and not sure if it possible to occasionally cycle on weekends in SR without heat stroke and carpet burns hehe.

So dear 634sr owners could you comment on that please and help me buy my first ironheart denime.

Hello everyone!

I’m thinking getting pair of ironhearts and cannot decide between 634s and 634sr.

I read whole tread last week on my lunch breaks at work and there is not much feedback on SR model. I really want to buy 634SR but my worry is that SR is possibly too stiff and rigid to be a comfortable every day wear. Also I just bough bicycle and not sure if it possible to occasionally cycle on weekends in SR without heat stroke and carpet burns hehe.

So dear 634sr owners could you comment on that please and help me buy my first ironheart denime.

Keepdry,

I would get the SRs, but you'd be safe going with either one, b/c Iron Hearts whole deal is that they get super soft, ever for such heavy weight denim.

check out self edge for more details if you are wondering. Besides, you should be able to get some great "self-standing" photos with the SRs:D

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=468

Very nice! I love the details that the added to the already great Sportster for that version.

By buddy just traded in his '09 Sportster for a '10 Wide Glide a couple weeks ago. I'm excited to drive his new bike in a couple of weeks when I make a trip out to see him. I still think he should have copped one of the Fat Boy Los, but whatever, it's his money, haha.

QUESTION THAT HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN ANSWER.... I just recently got a pair of IH 301s 38x36 and got the hem done by Selfedge. I'm a heavier set dude. 5'6 and 190, I'm looking for a proper slim fit. The pair is now a 38x28.5. One of my main concerns is that the knees will get some sick blowout and will have some major stacking at the knees after being broken in. (bigger the waist bigger the leg opening, still looking for a slimmer fit) is this common with IH and if so what can I do to remedy the situation? another hem? possibly a taper?

how was that show? decided against going but heard some cool stuff.

on another note, i want a zero engineering chopper...

it was pretty cool. got to sit on alot of bikes without any hassle. finally got some custom earplugs for riding/in ear monitoring.

what was also cool was that you can test ride some bikes by yamaha, honda, harley, star and some crazy new three wheeled trike called the can-am spyder. that thing even had reverse on it.

003238_Can-Am_Spyder_2008.jpg

i would love to own a zero engineering chopper.... but i don't have $25-30,000 to dish out at the moment!

peterrock - what size grey flannel did you opt for?

thanks

nick

nick, i got an xl. i have wide shoulders... lol!

Zero engineering is cool cut I'm not a fan of the wide front tires. I want one of these. Another Japanese builder.

http://www.bratstyle.com/complete/complete.htm

i'll take a bratstyle bike any day. i wanted to contact them to see if i can aleast get a frame from them. thinking of getting a yamaha xs 650 for a project. this is my favorite....

photo33011.jpg

but with a custom seat with this on it......

pTbPT.jpg