Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

^wool or cotton?

wool.....

This Siyuutou is IRON HEART of the new product continuation, but refraining lastly this wool shirt! Is.

With the melton of W-90% N-10%, of rather it designated the cloth for star John's of the [gotsu] eye, as the shirt 1 tailoring and the [chi] [ya] was.

The flannels coming out September 1st do not come in XXL, every shirt AFTER those five flannels is made in XXL.

Guest iron heart

No, These are the Ultra Heavy Weight Flannels (IHSH-20) are are due off the production line end of Sept, so expect them in the West early Oct. The lighter weight flannels (IHSH-18 and IHSH-19) are due off the production line end of Aug, so as Kiya says, should be in the West early Sept. The filename of the images here:

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/images/Fall2009/Gallery/index.htm

is effectively the model number.

The waist sizes are different between the Self Edge site and the Iron Heart site for the 5th Anniversary jean. I'm like a true 31. Any thoughts on what I should get?

Have you bought any Ironheart's before? If so up size one, if not I would say the 32, they defiantly shrink. I find they don't stretch to much in comparison to the other 21oz denim as well.

Have you bought any Ironheart's before? If so up size one, if not I would say the 32, they defiantly shrink. I find they don't stretch to much in comparison to the other 21oz denim as well.

Thanks for the advice.

quick question: if I wear a 31 in APC NS, what size should I cop for the IH 301's?

thanks in advance!

31 for a super slim fit, 32 for a bit of breathing room.