gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know but it all seemed so cliche and, as i said, laguna hills ft one tree hill. Like the biggest thing thats going on in the world is that 'chad and michelle broke up'! Especially how it begins with someone narrating and introing some paris hilton, but you know I could be wrong.

Maybe I shouldnt judge it just on the first episode but all the shows ive watched till now i have liked from the first episode or ive liked it for what it could become like Lost, Heroes, The O.C. Chuck, House or Entourage. I just didnt see anything in this. I hope im wrong.

At what episode did it become interesting for you?

honestly dude, the show is pretty fucking empty...as is entourage and the OC. but that's kinda part of it, isn't it? i love this show. watch it, enjoy the outfits, wish you had there money, end of story.

i know there are some gay people on sufu, but most men on here are straight.

Alot of these straight people have posted in this thread, entitled: Gossip Girls. On the outside, this seems to be very much a female orientated show, in the same fashion as the OC.

Nice cluthingz and hot women aside (which is basically every show on tv), why does this show pique the interests of these ''straight'' males? I am very curious to find out, but not curious enough to subject myself to the assumptions that i have of the show.

nomo

Alot of these straight people have posted in this thread, entitled: Gossip Girls. On the outside, this seems to be very much a female orientated show, in the same fashion as the OC.

Nice cluthingz and hot women aside (which is basically every show on tv), why does this show pique the interests of these ''straight'' males? I am very curious to find out, but not curious enough to subject myself to the assumptions that i have of the show.

nomo

rich hot welldressed girls nuff said.

plus i like that 15 year old girlie.

nomo

like i just said in yr neg rep, why u hatin?

strawberry milk is pink, that must mean it is for women...

for "straight" dudes out there that drink strawberry milk, besides the fact that

it tastes good [which is basically every drink on the shelf], why does this drink

pique your tastebuds?

like i just said in yr neg rep, why u hatin?

strawberry milk is pink, that must mean it is for women...

for "straight" dudes out there that drink strawberry milk, besides the fact that

it tastes good [which is basically every drink on the shelf], why does this drink

pique your tastebuds?

usually i buy drinks because they are funny, well-written and generally fun to watch. The drinks i buy tho, differ greatly from the pina coladas and Sex-on-the-beaches that gay men drink

so with that out of the way, i asked what draws straight males to watch a show entitled: Gossip Girls. Not hating. Just wann aknow what in particular about this show is worth watching.

Instead of being so defensive and offering a dumb allegory, it would have been much more beneficial (and positive) to offer insight instead of assuming i was hating on the show. Reading comprehension is paramount.

when you're talking dumb shit like "this tv show is targeted to females, ergo, any males that watch it must be homosexual or quote-straight-unquote" then my need for reading comprehension becomes tantamount to your need to be like, five points out of ten more tactful about how you phrase your queries.

so with that out of the way, what i'm saying is that you're so shocked that dudes would be into this show that you want them to explain it to you instead of watching a few episodes yourself. as if you'll immediately get a hankering for a dick in your ass if you do watch.

the show is well-written. it is snappy, entertaining, and trashily fun to watch. the girls are gorgeous and the styling is consistently fantastic.

also, pina coladas are delicious.

I like how people on Sufu always complain that something someone posted wasn't "insightful" or "meaningful" enough.

Do you really expect to be enlightened on an internet message board with trash in the title?

Also, strawberry milk is alright the first half of the glass, but somehow it always starts to taste toxic and unnatural after that.