gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the poker guy.

O, I found it.

"Nate bails on Chuck's wild night and goes to play poker with Carter and some other sly guys. Things gets ugly when Nate figures that Carter has set him up to lose. Luckily, Chuck shows up and saves the day... and Nate, as well. Issues are not finished yet, though. To his utter shock, when Nate wants to give Chuck the money he lent him to solve his poker debt, he finds out the Captain did drain his trust account."

How did you remember this? I almost completely forgot about this.

Effy will still be there though :D

I thought as the episodes progressed they got over dramatized. The first few were the funniest. It was still a very good series none the less.

I wish I could have found the clip of Effy undressing in her room while she forced Sid to do her art course work. OMC would have nutted in his pants instantaneously!

Effy will still be there though :D

I thought as the episodes progressed they got over dramatized. The first few were the funniest. It was still a very good series none the less.

I wish I could have found the clip of Effy undressing in her room while she forced Sid to do her art course work. OMC would have nutted in his pants instantaneously!

i been up on skins since before this thread....

in other words, been there, jerked to that.

^good clip...my favorite short scene is in season 2, when tony has recovered enough to take ex, and he's at the club, with all his friends and he's coming back...shame they're using all new cast members for the next season though...

I heard a couple of the old characters might be returning... Don't know if its true though.