Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

why waste the cash on an amp and nice phones if you're listening to a compressed mp3?

the amp is quite cheap like 15bux anyway. i dotn know if i actually need it but been reading most people think bass on these iems isnt too great and amp helps alot, but we'll see. as for good earphones, i think you can tell the difference alot between these and my older crappy earphones especially if you are listening to lossless...

so he can act as if he knows what good quality sound sounds like. duhhhh.

i am noob, i just got sucked into head-fi.org thats why

what headphones are these?

they are headdirect re0

only 79usd great value http://head-direct.com/product_detail.php?p=38

i am noob, i just got sucked into head-fi.org thats why

ya seemed like a noob purchase combo imo. from what i remember IEMs have such little impedance that they don't really need to be amped for their full potential

furthermore to bypass the nano's internal amp you'd need to run your amp from a lineout dongle on the bottom of your nano which iono if you copped

lastly nano would be too small for a lossless collection anyway right??

but w/e head-fi is awesome B)

EDIT: i got schooled by habia so I should've said many/some IEMs, as there are popular IEMs like the ER-4S with like 75 ohms or something soz m8

ya seemed like a noob purchase combo imo. from what i remember IEMs have such little impedance that they don't really need to be amped for their full potential

furthermore to bypass the nano's internal amp you'd need to run your amp from a lineout dongle on the bottom of your nano which iono if you copped

lastly nano would be too small for a lossless collection anyway right??

but w/e head-fi is awesome B)

ya i already got the linoe out cable for the ipod. and i think 16gb is enough for me :o:o

head fi is worse than sufu

this thing is tight in the shoulders in and the suppression I gotta be careful might have to start playing soccer on wedns night too now to keep in shape

no way, we're gonna eat burgers and drink everynite