Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

MMM sneakers are very well made, much better than adidas or other regular brands. It's not only the leather upper, they are leather lined even the canvas ones. I'm sure the stitching, glue and soles are above average quality.

I wear a lot of common projects and MMM german army sneakers. Soles in cp wear out very fast for me. I guess I walk in some strange way, but the middle of the sole always wears out quick. I killed few pairs of cp, but never even put a dent in MMM sole. I also wear the shit out of mine. I never clean the salt or dirt off or care about them in any way. Black high tops from last season are pretty much my daily shoes and they are in great condition after months of abuse.

So yeah, you don't need to spend $300 on sneakers, but if you do on MMM you'll get the quality to match.

What I've experienced with the MMM sneakers with gum soles is this - they're like Asian women. They look really good for a long time, a couple of years even, and then once they begin to go and you stop caring about them, stop wearing socks when you give them a ride around the block and beat them up a little harder than usual, they just fall apart completely.

tsk, tsk. its obvious youve never seen a balenciaga jacket in real life.

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/S2006RTW-BALENCIA?viewall=true

stupid is anyone who uses the word 'ugly' for that collection.

i feel like you're joking, i want to believe you're joking but i was completely aware that it was balenciaga from the first second i saw that pic. it doesn't change a thing.

truth is -- did you S E R I O U S L Y get a blazer with fucking embellished/paisley lapels?

prove us wrong, fit pics of you looking as hot as fuck in it please.

What I've experienced with the MMM sneakers with gum soles is this - they're like Asian women. They look really good for a long time, a couple of years even, and then once they begin to go and you stop caring about them, stop wearing socks when you give them a ride around the block and beat them up a little harder than usual, they just fall apart completely.

Happy International Women's Day everybody!

I hope that condo was super cheap, cus it looks like he needs to put in a shitload of cash just to make it resellable to an educated buyer. That tiny kitchen makes Manhattan kitchens look suburban,

I'm a little confused as to why the hate on Famous' new condo, don't most of you guys rent? Also, isn't the dude only 21 years old?