Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

you forgot to answer my first question

you MUST be kidding me, who cares about the box. it's gonna end up in the recycle bin first thing when you get home anyway, why do you care if it's dirty. if i was these guys at Supreme and someone would ask for a cleaner box, i would seriously refuse to sell anything to them, tell them to fuck off. what is wrong with the kids today, i have no idea??????

FINALLY i got my syndicate chukkas. i cant decide between white or black laces, your thoughts?

also, is it asking too much if i wanted to get a nicer/cleaner box for these? i went to supreme LA to get these shoes and the box they gave me was dirty and scuffed. so when i went to pay for them i asked the guy if i could get a new, cleaner one and he gave me a blank "wtf" stare and told me to "just wipe it down, dawg." i was kinda pissed about it, but i just wanted to get the shoes so i took the box that they gave me. the whole time i was in the store i felt unwelcome, none of the workers acknowledged me. EVEN when i was standing right at the counter staring at three of them, they just kept talking amongst themselves. maybe im overreacting?

they are all douches at supreme LA (at least the ones i dealt with). i got yelled at for opening the shirts they had preciously folded on the counter and to look at it on the rack instead. A) isnt it their job to fold clothing?! B) it wasnt on the rack. i just left.

other times ive went they have just had a bad attitude all around, like i owe them something. the most annoying thing is how they close at 5:50 or even earlier. close at 6 like your hours suggest, please.