Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Cramp hand made leather bracelet (the "button" has been sculpted from solid sterling silver

P3dal "sumi" ink overdyed cutoff short-pants hybrid

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

I know it's a commonly shared sentiment, amazing boots! Any more info please?

Thanks. Nom de Guerre had some of these made for f/w 06. I think this was the only pair left this weekend. Dude said they had very few made. I posted some more info in the "shoe with age" thread. You can go on Russell Moccasins website and check them out, but it looks like there is a long wait to get a pair. They're hand-made to order.

I dont know why people are crazy over those dior sneakers. I bet half of those people wont even buy them if they dont have the dior logo on it. Just my thoughts

before you make asinine comments like that why dont you try evaluating the product in real life and trying it on? dont be a huge newb and critique what you dont know

I dont know why people are crazy over those dior sneakers. I bet half of those people wont even buy them if they dont have the dior logo on it. Just my thoughts

If it was for the logo why would they go for the one brand with the most subtle logo possible.