Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Here are a couple pics of the Julius twisted v-neck knit top and the Number (N)ine button-up shirt worn together... (sorry for the bad lighting and blurry image)

img1744copy8yj.jpg

(a more steady shot)

img1738copy5sq.jpg

... I couldn't get a solid pic of the skull tie bar on the (N)ine shirt... maybe next time. It really is a cool accessory, especially for the top-buttoned look. It could take place of a tie and make it appear more busy and less awkward.

I walked into GOODs at 1:30 pm and they still had 6 pairs left including one in my size. I guess all of the sneakers heads in Seattle were too busy buying Jordans yestarday to get themselves a pair of CT clydes...

definitely not as nice in person or as cool as the previous CT edition, the grey looked mad purple...

xcoldricex... Yeah, I'm normally a 38, but I have a fairly skinny frame. Hopefully it lasts 'cause I eat the shittiest food. I also just tried searching for darkanimal's post, and apparently the image's been removed. E-mailed you as well about something else.

Servo2000... It's on Anduser for 22,500 yen right now. Only a black one left though in a size 2. I'll try to remember to take better pics next time when I go out and actually wear it. It really is a sick piece.

first ebay purchase

aj3r3.jpg

and i just ordered my sammies..

Is this the actual link? Those are SUPER FAKE. Unless you meant to get fakes and wear them ironically. I can never tell on SUFU

2gxprbm.jpg

Jack Purcell x Converse

Vans Prison Issue Hi

Cheap Monday Chinese Red

Alex + Chloe (gift)

I don't really know if I should keep the Jack Purcell's. It might not be something I'd wear. They're nice and all though... Waxed laces ... pretty...

Sell those purcells TO ME!

Help me break my promise \/