Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

wow brad pitt, that zip up hoodie by american apparel in lavander is amazing! but i checked their site and they only have that colour on the girls section. i wonder if you ordered the hoodie one size up or something. hep me out in this cuz i really want that hoodie ^^

Stand tall or don't stand at all

Quote:

wow brad pitt, that zip up hoodie by american apparel in lavander is amazing! but i checked their site and they only have that colour on the girls section. i wonder if you ordered the hoodie one size up or something. hep me out in this cuz i really want that hoodie ^^

--- Original message by Egpt on Mar 7, 2006 05:22 PM

Usually I wear a M in hoodies but I had to get a XL in the womens hoodie for it to fit. Hope that helps.

Quote: what is that someone talked shirt?

on fire!

Uh, I don't really see why it is any different from any other t-shirt with a lame logo or graphic on it; you may as well by a "Stop Snitchin'" shirt, but to answer your question, it is SUPREME from this past season........

Quote:

so an AA hoodie in womens XL is the same size as a mens M? shit, theres no hope for me. im a mens L. but i want one!

--- Original message by Icicle Cubicle on Mar 8, 2006 12:17 AM

You could always buy a white H&M/AA hoodie with some R.I.T. dye and dye it to the color you choose. I've been thinking about doing that.

Yeah, the Jazzy Jeff one is tight... It's an Absurd shirt. They have a pretty tight Ghostface/KRS one too... check it... http://www.cartelgoods.com/product_absurd.htm

As for the hoodie, it's by Lemar and Dauley (http://www.lemaranddauley.com). Picked it up at a new store here in Boston called Laced. There was just a thread on here about them... just search for Lemar and Dauley.

Quote:
Quote:

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

icon_smile_cool.gif

--- Original message by dougriley1 on Mar 5, 2006 12:28 PM

what is the name of these Fila's? where did you cop em'? and for how much?

--- Original message by UNKLE21 on Mar 6, 2006 10:18 PM

not too sure of the name, sorry... i actually got them at champs in the mall for $65

they looked dope, i couldnt pass them up

icon_smile.gif

the someone talked shirt is from supreme, finally found it for a decent price so i had to grab it

i love the absurd shirt, but the smallest they sell is a medium and it fits more like a large .. and im a small dude, so im swimming it right now hahah

Quote:

IMG_4318.jpg

Dry Black Nudie Slim Jims

Black Washed Imperial Dukes(thanks kwiteaboy)

APC Rescue

Comme Des Garcons Cardigan

--- Original message by s3lam on Mar 9, 2006 10:25 PM

hey s3lam, could you post a few more pics of the slim jims and the dukes? thinkin of getting some slim jims and the dukes look dope. niiice scoop all around.

In my past life I was a biblical times savor, in this day and age I'm a political sign waver.