Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

England - Ive been living here for 6 months and I still cant find the panty vending machines in Tokyo. Did ya get em outta of a vending machine or in a store (you got guts if you went into one of those stores!) ? I was starting to think it was just a myth but you proved me wrong I guess.

btw. Where are they at? Im real lonely. icon_smile_blush.gificon_smile_dissapprove.gif

--- Original message by MilSpex on Mar 22, 2006 04:39 AM

i wouldn't have believed it, either, but my sis went and saw them in vending machines.

btw...i'd be satisfied just to get the opportunity to go to japan period...even if it wasn't to shop! although i'm sure not shopping would be torture!

Quote:

chief1.jpg

the indian madness...

--- Original message by kumo on Mar 22, 2006 12:44 AM

minya will be so jeaaaaaalous.

I'm taking the eBay pic route since I'm too lazy to actually go take pictures:

2010ye.jpg

921sbl9go.jpg

Black Rayban Wayfarer 50mm w/ polarized lenses

White Rayban Wayfarer 50mm w/ reflective lenses

nice red moon braid, i might have to invest in a white one... haha.

i can get ahold of those vans if you need me to minya.. they're over $100 though in hong kong. i regret not getting them myself but i bought the ballistics, chukkas, and some leather woven checkboard slip-ons for the girl.

Milspex -

I definitely got them in a 7 story sex shop in Akihabara; a bit pricey though (1600 Yen). If there are vending machines with them, I am sure they are also in a sex shop somewhere, but definitely not anywhere on the street, heh heh. But yeah, the sex shops there are effin' insane.........definitely lots of puke/sex films playing in the one I was in.

Mlproject -

Chapter in Osaka. Good luck finding one though, I got one of the last two they had in stock, and the Tokyo Chapters (at least the 4 I went to) had none........

Edited by englandmj7 on Mar 22, 2006 at 10:47 AM

Quote:

B&L= Bausch & Lomb

they used to own Rayban, but after some research, they didn't sell it till 2000 so way later than i thought,

maybe not vintage then icon_smile_blush.gif

--- Original message by haptronic on Mar 22, 2006 12:16 PM

They're definitely vintage. The white model hasn't been produced since mid-80's, I believe.

Aotearoa, most of the pairs on eBay are authentic as long as they're around the $50+ range and sold in the United States.

Edited by verb on Mar 22, 2006 at 01:00 PM

England - What the fuck? `Sex/PUKE films`???!!! HAHAHAHAHA. That shits fucked up, you sure had balls being gaijin and walking in there. I gotta do it next time icon_smile_evil.gif

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

Nick, usual Qs; where and how much?

--- Original message by D_chill on Mar 22, 2006 11:28 AM

The denim Dunks were AU$150 at Dakota 501 in Melbourne.

They tell me they're Australasian only until May, but you can probably get them at Goodfoot or somewhere like that. I know the US has a high-top version in black.

EDIT: I remembered Goodfoot are Canadian. What's the American equivalent?

Icicle Cubicle - Great PS shoes, I dig the uppers and the rope laces.

Edited by Nick M on Mar 22, 2006 at 06:02 PM

^^ They had all the different denim dunks (black lows/highs; green lows) in Japan all over the place.

Milspex -

Dude you have to go. You know how in most countries you might wear a trenchcoat and sunglasses to hide your identity in a sex shop? Well in Japan businessmen walk around with a friggin' shopping basket grabbing shit off the shelves like they are in a grocery store; it is insane....

Quote: ^why, wouldnt it look good?

I guess it is arguable, I just think that it may look a bit overdone; as far as dunks go, I really like them, and they would look good together if you are the same type of guy who matches your jersey with your new era..........

icon_smile_tongue.gif