Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

MY FIRST AEG!!!! FUCK I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

AUG STREYER CIVILIAN

no pictures, my camera is dead last saturday after a million pictures at Toronto Sport compact nights...

--- Original message by aitsuka on Mar 28, 2006 02:14 PM

Nice. Now go spend more money on upgrades and a whole bunch of shit. Total cost of my AK went past $450 including shipping fees and all the other miscellaneous stuff I bought.

aitsuka/milspex what do you think of a TM Hi CAPA 5.1 with hk police flashlight + extra battery plus a new clip for about $230 CAD/$200 US. Condition is 9/10. Pic below:

http://i2.tinypic.com/sm693a.jpg

** edited the pic as a link since airsoft guns aren't really fashion discussion.

Edited by high_contrast on Mar 30, 2006 at 12:40 AM

Quote:

aitsuka/milspex what do you think of a TM Hi CAPA 5.1 with hk police flashlight + extra battery plus a new clip for about $230 CAD/$200 US. Condition is 9/10. Pic below:

** edited the pic as a link since airsoft guns aren't really fashion discussion.

--- Original message by high_contrast on Mar 30, 2006 12:36 AM

if they're living in japan which i think they are you'd probably be better off asking about that kind of stuff on a canadian or us forum (there are plenty). airsoft shit is so much cheaper in japan that appraisals are probably a little different. personally i think that's a little steep for a used gbb and the light setup could be better.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by high_contrast on Mar 30, 2006 12:36 AM

if they're living in japan which i think they are you'd probably be better off asking about that kind of stuff on a canadian or us forum (there are plenty). airsoft shit is so much cheaper in japan that appraisals are probably a little different. personally i think that's a little steep for a used gbb and the light setup could be better.

--- Original message by prima on Mar 30, 2006 01:13 AM

Yeah, used here is mad cheap. Maybe less than $100 for that setup. If it wasnt TM it would be less I think.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

Milspex,

that bike is fuckin sinister! How much if you dont mind my asking???

--- Original message by chromesquared on Mar 30, 2006 01:57 AM

Around US$700. On sale on the Be.Bike site. I think you can organise shipping overseas for some more:

http://www.bebike.com/index.htm

I think its what you call a hybrid. kaws wanted to make a `stealthy BMX`. Good for the city, wouldnt take it off road but.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Mar 30, 2006 at 02:54 AM

The alpaca hoody fits well but is a little short, so you could go one size up if you find one. I actually just found it outside of vegas, where the neiman marcus outlet is next to buffalo bill's. It was in an alpaca store, the label says "the alpaca connection" made in Peru. Pretty cool, they had a video of them being made on.

Ultra V, nice shoes. I had some friends waiting in line over there at Recon, haha i don't know if they were lucky enough to get a pair.

i was at the SF recon.. i went at 10 am and i was at the end of the line, and i still got the pack! but i woulda walked away happy if i just got to meet stash.

but then again i saw a few people walk out empty handed, i wear a size 8.. not to many guys wear 8's i suppose?

the gortex material looks super ill

Quote:
Quote:

^yeah thats right, now I have to do is wait for my battery to charge...

--- Original message by aitsuka on Mar 28, 2006 08:01 PM

Marui? I love my M4 RIS...

--- Original message by MilSpex on Mar 29, 2006 02:03 AM

right on boi, on TMs man, others are obsulete, well maybe the classic army or G&P

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-

Quote:
Quote:

england-you're so right. i've never even SEEN a gun, short of one in a cop's holster.

aitsuka/milspex- what do you guys do with them? Anything aside from the obvious shooting range/hunting?

I'd love to try out a gun sometime, set up 3 vintage coke cans on a rickety barn fence, kneel behind an old tractor tire and then go crazy.

If I go to Japan this summer, i'm seeking you out to try your gun icon_smile_tongue.gif

--- Original message by nairb49 on Mar 29, 2006 05:12 AM

You`re welcome if you wanna get out into the Japanese sticks.

AEGs aren`t real guns. They`re electric BB guns that are replicas of real life weapons. Basically toys, no licence required in Japan. Fires 6mm plastic BBs with selectable fire (full auto, single, burst depending on the real life eqivalent model). You can supe up the muzzel velocity so it can break windows but off the shelf it will only put out your eye. Real options/scopes/sights/stocks can be used on them to enhance the realism. I use mine to scare off Japanese bikers and to play milsim wargames with a group of other military nuts (like paintball but these guns look real) .

If you`re here and walk into a serious toy gun shop they usually have a range instore you can try these out on. Just act like you`re interested in buying.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Mar 29, 2006 06:54 AM

sorry for add post, but well said mil

although AEGS are toys, never show your gun outside, here its a crime so when I go and get my gun fixed (<not yet since its new) I have to cover it somehow so people won't know I am holding a gun cause peeps think I;m holding the read thing and call cops, who are very anal about them.

I only use my AEGS for wargames, since its canada and we got miles and miles of forest, people set up grounds for paintball/airsoft, some are pretty sophisticated with mock churchs, houses, heli pads its pretty insane.

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-