Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

Just got the Marc Jacobs silver slip on vans.

silverslipon.jpg

And a black Motorola RAZR.

blackRAZR.jpg

--- Original message by ko on Apr 4, 2006 03:19 PM

Nice shoes man, where/how much? And nice phone too. Everybody's been getting the RAZR now though, must have just made it free since the SLVR came out.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Apr 4, 2006 at 03:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Nice Glasses Kumo! Those look sick. I also recently picked up new frames.

runnm1.jpg

runomv.jpg

--- Original message by Jia on Apr 4, 2006 11:49 AM

those are dope man.i need some new spectacles... you have a style number or something for those?

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Apr 4, 2006 03:15 PM

Thanks for the compliment.

Not sure the style number, but I'll just put everything it has on the inside.

On both insides it has the number 135.

Then on the left side it has GG2584 42L

on the right side all it says is Gucci Made in Italy CE.

I hope this helps. They come in White (like mine), Black, and another colour I forget.

The big G side is actually plated gold and the little dots are crystals. But the pics don't pick it up very well.

If you want more pics I can send you colour photo's - I searched everywhere on the net for these and couldn't find them. These just came out as well.

Can the cretin(s) who post images just to be funny stop that, especially if they can't be viewed at work, lots of posters here probably visit this forum during their workdays.

Quote:

Can the cretin(s) who post images just to be funny stop that, especially if they can't be viewed at work, lots of posters here probably visit this forum during their workdays.

--- Original message by Fuuma on Apr 5, 2006 03:04 PM

Shit, sorry about that. It's cleaned up now.

Quote:

That hoody looks like a new Spruce one. And I was big on madras and plaid for the past few summers, now it is going to be exploited by the frat kids, even more so than plaid last year.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Apr 6, 2006 05:05 PM

In my area its more so kids that are into hip hop that are starting to wear plaid more...go figure. Can't let bandwagoners stop you from doing/wearing what you like though.

The H&M hoodie also came in black and white. $29.95, can't beat that. I was thinking about getting it but I have the grey+black striped hoodie from last season and the black+white made me feel like the hamburglar lol.

Quote:
Quote:

Members Only jacket

jacka1.jpg

Whyred cardigan

whyreed.jpg

--- Original message by rundcrantz on Mar 25, 2006 12:09 PM

what kind of tee shirt is that under that whydred cardigan?

thanks

--- Original message by ibm on Apr 2, 2006 06:12 PM

do you post in WDYWT?? You should, your style is slick. nice and clean.

Got W)Taps? The United Snakes of America: http://stores.ebay.com/Cobra-Command

Brad Pitt, Do you live in SF? I saw that exact same hoodie in S.F H&M. It was a size larger so I didn't buy it. However, it disapeared when I walked around there again.

Mysignature.jpgicon_smile_cool.gif

Brad Pitt, Do you live in SF? I saw that exact same hoodie in S.F H&M. It was a size larger so I didn't buy it. However, it disapeared when I walked around there again.

Mysignature.jpgicon_smile_cool.gif

Quote:

--- Original message by SoloC on Apr 7, 2006 08:52 AM

No I actually live in NY. You're right though, this hoodie is selling out quick. I went to one H&M and they only had 1 of them, not in my size so I had to head over to another H&M.

The attention to detail on that "33 Gross" tee is amazing. icon_smile_shock.gif

Quote:

House 33 "33 Gross" Tee. (If you don't know what's up with this label, you don't know what's up.)

icon_smile_cool.gif

Did you order from their site, or another? Just wondering cuz I dont kno how long they ship.

I ordered one of their tees from a different site, and the shipping is killing me... Ordered last thursday and it should be in NEXT wednesday...

Damn, Im here too?

Edited by stuntastic on Apr 7, 2006 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:

House 33 "33 Gross" Tee. (If you don't know what's up with this label, you don't know what's up.)

icon_smile_cool.gif

Did you order from their site, or another? Just wondering cuz I dont kno how long they ship.

I ordered one of their tees from a different site, and the shipping is killing me... Ordered last thursday and it should be in NEXT wednesday...

--- Original message by stuntastic on Apr 7, 2006 04:40 PM

I ordered Directly from House Industries. Shipping took about 4 or 5 business days. And yeah, the screenprinting is super on point. And the shirt is heavy heavyweight. Quality for sure.

http://www.tragicbliss.com