Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Jesus christ. How lame crew necks do you need?!

Cosign.

I'm sure he's in denial about his layering possibilities.

DRKSHDW Tank + crewneck.

DRKSHDW Tee + crewneck.

Limitless mediocrity. An infinite combination of grayscale and perpetual blandness.

i'd get new laces for those boots they look kinda weird

but idk maybe its just the picture but anyway nice pickups bonejelly

naw man, the laces have definately seen better days.

and to CPK, i snagged the jeans from tres bien's big sale around the holidays. i think they're sold out by now.

Jesus christ. How lame crew necks do you need?!

I take mine extra lame, mr. banker.

Cosign.

I'm sure he's in denial about his layering possibilities.

DRKSHDW Tank + crewneck.

DRKSHDW Tee + crewneck.

Limitless mediocrity. An infinite combination of grayscale and perpetual blandness.

thanks for the insight :)

I'm cool with how I dress, and thats enough. many other people seem to be allright with it as well though, so you have nothing to worry about friend!

I'm cool with how I dress, and thats enough. many other people seem to be allright with it as well though, so you have nothing to worry about friend!

This puzzles me :confused:

Mike's layering is always spot on, I never find his fits boring at all.

Well if you're comfortable with a wardrobe lacking versatile, functional pieces and instead prefer this insipid, uninspiring aesthetic of expensive lame basics, more power to you. I'm sure your kopps resonate oh-so-well with your wonderfully humdrum personality and tedious lifestyle.

And, you're welcome.

Well if you're comfortable with a wardrobe lacking versatile, functional pieces and instead prefer this insipid, uninspiring aesthetic of expensive lame basics, more power to you. I'm sure your kopps resonate oh-so-well with your wonderfully humdrum personality and tedious lifestyle.

And, you're welcome.

REP REP REP!

Mike would you please stop neg repping me everytime I express the general concensus of the Sufu community. And would you god sake stop CHANGING your neg rep comment after you written it?!?!?! Nothing speaks louder and signifies more a WEAK back bone than a guy that can't stand by his words. What's said is SAID. Why you gotta change you neg rep on me!? Frankly, your shit is generic. Deal with it! It ok to be at the median. At least you won't lonely at the fat end of the bell curve. Stop abusing your admin privleges mang!

Signed,

B.A.L.L.A.

It's 4 AM in the morning right now! I spent the last 4 hours macking on 3 bitches in Roppongi !?!? Got three number mang! I'm becoming like Westside. God help me. Ok. Peace. I'm going to bed.

P.S. Fuck you Mike Lowry!

REP REP REP!

Mike would you please stop neg repping me everytime I express the general concensus of the Sufu community. And would you god sake stop CHANGING your neg rep comment after you written it?!?!?! Nothing speaks louder and signifies more a WEAK back bone than a guy that can't stand by his words. What's said is SAID. Why you gotta change you neg rep on me!? Frankly, your shit is generic. Deal with it! It ok to be at the median. At least you won't lonely at the fat end of the bell curve. Stop abusing your admin privleges mang!

Signed,

B.A.L.L.A.

haha man you're desperate. if you and Lab feel better thinking "my shit is generic" or bland/boring then feel free to think so, "big" guy :P just realize that the only consensus you're representing with these sad callouts is the asshole community.

and regarding the rep, all I did was add: "people have said youre cooler in person than online but I have a hard time believing that with remarks like this.."

now lets try get back on topic please, if you want you can have the last word :)

haha man you're desperate. if you and Lab feel better thinking "my shit is generic" or bland/boring then feel free to think so, "big" guy :P just realize that the only consensus you're representing with these sad callouts is the asshole community.

and regarding the rep, all I did was add: "people have said youre cooler in person than online but I have a hard time believing that with remarks like this.."

now lets try get back on topic please, if you want you can have the last word :)

Don't mind if I do.

And, since, according to you, I represent a vaccuum of filth and waste, I know a thing or two about shit - and your fits epitomize it. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Ann D, Rick Owens, Yohji, or Undercover. In fact, I like a few of those brands. But, you seem to marginalize their quality with your lame coordination skills.