schott peacoat

pickups002.jpg

ndg deck hoody, uniqlo air protection bomber

pickups003.jpg

HM fedora

filipa K tie

Supreme pilot jacket

W+H terry hood

still a bit iffy on the terry hoody, it seems slimmer in the chest slightly than my tiger fleece, but details are pretty nice on it

8 radiohead tickets for their show in Atlanta, May 8th.

2 pit,

4 reserved seating,

2 lawn.

keeping just 1 pit ticket...time to make some money :)

Fuck, i forgot they went on sale today. Since i can't get a decent close up ticket, i'm just going to save some cash and sit in the lawn. Anyway to buy them without ticketmaster charging me an extra $18?

Fuck, i forgot they went on sale today. Since i can't get a decent close up ticket, i'm just going to save some cash and sit in the lawn. Anyway to buy them without ticketmaster charging me an extra $18?

idts man...maybe go to the local ticketmaster place? i think they're the only ones selling em out right.

pit tickets are going for ~500 each though, for the atlanta show...i paid 70 each.

haha thanks guys. yes the coat is Lang.. hard to see but there are bondage straps that goes around your palm..

for the UC parka it's $700-ish. it even has an attached thermometer inside to monitor the temperature inside the jacket.

igp1333mb3.jpg

Fuck this looks good. I'm now considering two things:

1. How to add colored straps to my black Supreme bag.

2. If I should have arm slits cut into my Final Home jacket i.e. the Lang piece (it has an under-layer of nylon that's actually a seperate jacket that would show through).

The second shouldn't be hard, but I don't know where to find the sort of materials to modify a backpack. I really wish I knew a creative tailor who I could talk to about these sort of things.

I'm guessing this backpack was ~500 or something?