Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

and how does balenciaga fit

i saw a blazer that i really like for cheap

but it's a size 50 and im usually 48ish

It used to be really skinny, but I think they changed that. I can't really help you because the only jacket I've tried on recently were women's (I cross dress).

It used to be really skinny, but I think they changed that. I can't really help you because the only jacket I've tried on recently were women's (I cross dress).

182937_tn701_4062_01.jpg

I tried on this Jacket from Fall and the arms were super skinny. Skinnier than anything Dior I've ever tried on.

and how does balenciaga fit

i saw a blazer that i really like for cheap

but it's a size 50 and im usually 48ish

they used to be cut really tight around the chest but the spring summer 08 stuff should be somehow true to size. but normally for past season balenciaga, i would suggest going a size up.

they used to be cut really tight around the chest but the spring summer 08 stuff should be somehow true to size. but normally for past season balenciaga, i would suggest going a size up.

a blazer from the last season (FW 2007-2008)

i think this may still run small especially in the armhole and the chest area. good luck! balenciaga is meant to be suffocating and restrictive in movement... :D

i think ill get it.

if it doesn't work, ill just return it.

def my fav look from that collection....jw tho anyone know the loafers constantly used? im assuming bass penny loafers....anyone know tho?

No idea...

but that is such a sick sweater...

i called everywhere including some places abroad such as dover street market and no one seems to have it....

they all seem to have the cream one but I think this color looks so sick

i wonder how he got ahold of it

def my fav look from that collection....jw tho anyone know the loafers constantly used? im assuming bass penny loafers....anyone know tho?

DEM SHUZ B Comme Des Garcons.

122850 yen retail. Overseas retail? Who the hell knows.