Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

visvim suit:

2303442758_3d4948fbe8.jpg

Fuck fucking teaser pics

I'm waiting for sayword to criticise felix for posting a teaser pic..

I need to be givin a chance first, I don't read this topic often cause I mostly don't give a shit what someone bought

Whats up with the call out anyway, My thoughts on that shit are already known appearently, why do I need to reiterate? To see if I'd get at felix? Teaser/preview pics are weak for a topic about showing off what you got,no matter who you are. Just show us what you fucking got and save the damn suspense. thats just how I feel [/jeezy]. I expressed with leumas through this topic and pm that I'm not trying to call him out, so whats the point?

photo387lb9.jpg

photo390tq5.jpg

photo388qm3.jpg

Got them for cheap. I don't know if i'm going to keep them, it's a 41 but i'm usually a 9,5US, and I guess they're going to kill my feet if I wear them.

i want that macbook pro so bad

fuckin powerbook

i recently purchased this hoody so cute?

37b.jpg

what the hell is this thing? i hope you didn't pay for it and i sincerely hope you are a girl and not striaght up crossdressing.

Yo. Did you buy that lego jawn new and put it together for your brother?

That'd be fucked up. Half the fun was building it.

got it used, put it together to make sure no pieces were missing (also because holy fuck i miss playing with lego)

OG Lego is the best, this set is from 96 or 97 i think. Fuck designer toys, this shit is where it's at.