Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Kiya, you buy new prescription specs every month? If so, what do you do with the previous months' frames?

I've got a recent collection of about 20 to 25 frames, all with my current prescription.. I have about 15 frames that are either older, or i don't wear much any more with out of date prescription lenses.

I've got a recent collection of about 20 to 25 frames, all with my current prescription.. I have about 15 frames that are either older, or i don't wear much any more with out of date prescription lenses.

how many more stupid ways of spending ridiculous amounts of money besides all the ones that are obvious from your posts do you have?

how many more stupid ways of spending ridiculous amounts of money besides all the ones that are obvious from your posts do you have?

Yoyos, denim, alcohol/beer, eyewear, food, vinyl.

350, 460, busted liver, ~40, 2200.

this is recent purchases on a fashion forum, people spend money on uneccesary things, deal with it.