Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Do you guys honestly like that MMM jacket? I always looked at it and thought I'd get bored of it within two wearings...

Those Doc Martens X Clarks X slip on things are indeed hideous, they reek of a Best Buy employee who spends a disproportionate amount of their part-time income on cheap drugs or something...

doctorworm - Where did you get the Eat the Rich sweatshirt? Everywhere I've seen is sold out of them and they appear on eBay periodically but not for a month or so.

I think the MMM is a one or two-time piece as well, but more power to you if you can make it a bit more versatile.

mouko, is that 3 geller leathers you gots now or 2? did you get hit by a bus and win a personal injury case or are you friends with RG or somesing like that?

3 now. haha, Getting hit by a Geller car would be much easier, however I work at Geller.

L8 PASSSSSS dun...

Mouko are you on design side or what? This girl I know in LA is a Sales Rep for Geller, but I dont think shes very good at her job, so I aint gonna snitch her name.

yeah, I'm rob's design assistant.

also tell him that englandmj doesn't like the high level belt cuz he thinks its for bitchass tricks. But I like it.

00130m.jpg

haha. I saw that. I don't even see it as a big deal cause I don't think you shouldnt wear it strapped all the way anyway, it's gotta hang down like we had on the runway, casual.

Eh, that's just my personal styling opinion. Even strapped full on Still I think it looked good.

straight from the source

what happened to the cute, sensitive, endearing, "hai guyz, I'm a n00b so take it easy on me" doctorworm that we grew to love?

Now all of sudden you're hanging with Jeremy Skoooott, crashing Vice Mag parties, exchanging blackberry IMEI #'s with Corey Kennedy and doing lines of blow off of steve aoki's cock.... YOU DISGUST ME.

also tell him that englandmj doesn't like the high level belt cuz he thinks its for bitchass tricks. But I like it.

Yes! This will surely turn his world UPSIDE DOWN.

00130m.jpg

haha. I saw that. I don't even see it as a big deal cause I don't think you shouldnt wear it strapped all the way anyway, it's gotta hang down like we had on the runway, casual.

Eh, that's just my personal styling opinion. Even strapped full on Still I think it looked good.

It actually looks a bit better in this pic. But maybe that's because a girl is wearing it? Who knows........I like the other leather jackets I've seen, however.