Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

alot of times bags used a durable material like cordura or ballistic nylon...shouldn't be too hard to find.... u can usually find some at a better fabric store...or check ebay ive bought from a few trusty sellers...

but if are trying to add a few colored straps you probably dont want to be buying yards of fabric hah

Fuck this looks good. I'm now considering two things:

1. How to add colored straps to my black Supreme bag.

2. If I should have arm slits cut into my Final Home jacket i.e. the Lang piece (it has an under-layer of nylon that's actually a seperate jacket that would show through).

The second shouldn't be hard, but I don't know where to find the sort of materials to modify a backpack. I really wish I knew a creative tailor who I could talk to about these sort of things.

I'm guessing this backpack was ~500 or something?

Servo, i have a ton (a fat roll) of ballistic in a few colors about a inch wide if you're interested. I can send you a few yards as long as you pay for shipping.

Fuck this looks good. I'm now considering two things:

1. How to add colored straps to my black Supreme bag.

2. If I should have arm slits cut into my Final Home jacket i.e. the Lang piece (it has an under-layer of nylon that's actually a seperate jacket that would show through).

The second shouldn't be hard, but I don't know where to find the sort of materials to modify a backpack. I really wish I knew a creative tailor who I could talk to about these sort of things.

I'm guessing this backpack was ~500 or something?

stop frontin', ball or don't ball, don't pretend you ain't ballin' still style when you can only afford a supreme bag. ball or don't ball, or get the fuck out of the court!

pus6.jpg

the upcoming www research. shears. wash. metal material.

pus7.jpg

24x36" lit up bargain. ben sherman. polo.

smh. i got negged repped for hating on will.i.am, kanye, fergie, et al ruining classic mj tracks? y'all stupid. smh.

shoulda been more specific. i thought you were hating on thriller in general and that's just blasphemy, but then again, it was technically all downhill after 'off the wall.'

How do you like it? That was one of w&h piece i was most interested in. Coated right?