Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^probably some of the most boring ann d pieces ever.

Well the button up I need for a event next week. The l/s tee I need for tomorrow. The other two pieces were just there...so I took em before all the little asian kids took everything off the rack.

Not exactly spectacular Ann D. pieces, but it gets the job done.

is jcmstyles the guy who rocked juicy coutoure? turning goth ninja right before our eyes. *SNIFF*

yes. and for that i commend him on being the ultimate example of someone who was "DRESSED BY THE INTERNET"

Well the button up I need for a event next week. The l/s tee I need for tomorrow. The other two pieces were just there...so I took em before all the little asian kids took everything off the rack.

Not exactly spectacular Ann D. pieces, but it gets the job done.

you're a fashion retard. i wish i could dig up that neg rep you gave me back in the day to just prove how fucking dumb you are. you're probably gonna wear at that ann d shit with your dior jeans and your D&G belt with a fucking rolex. i'm nowhere near as fashionable as half the people on this board, but if i saw you in real life i'd think you were a fucking poseur fashion retard. feel free to respond in kind with neg rep or useless and tactless hate.

ROBOCOPPED

69601be1.jpg

Funny.. I just sold two of these, a pair of Sony headphones, and a rane mixer six hours ago. I've officially hung up my turntablist days.

I was incorrect.

Too much sake last night.

They are 45RPM.

do you ever buy clothes that do not resemble what you already have in your closet?

i feel like when you post in recent purchases, you are posting the same clothes in a different disposition.

ha ha....talk about busting his balls!

If I could afford it, I'd happily buy loads of stuff that has a similar vibe, but i know suits me...nothing wrong with that!

nice looking bits Mike Lowry