Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I think the W+H boots come in in December...actually waited a while before I pulled the trigger on these...15% off had something to do with it, I guess..

Still - the question is - are C Diem boots hand made also? I only know for sure about the W+H...

I'm really quite surprised that everybody is going for the W+H over the CD, I would take the CD boots over the W+H any day.

The toe is one of my favorite parts of the CD boots..

Why are people even putting Carpe Diem and W+H in the same sentence!? Those W+H look like an ugly hybrid between CD and N.D.C.'s, and I would hands down go for N.D.C.s or CD over W+H any day since CD and N.D.C. are hand made!

don't know if you guys got the memo but these are actually the best

]

those cdiem jawns are on sale at barneyz.

spot blown!!!!11111

bought a whole bunch of ridiculous shit today

finally checked out the steven alan outlet

will post moar when i go back home

im at teh apple store in sohhohohoh

No to throw more fuel on the inferno of the c.diem / W+H debate, but aren't ALL shoes and garments "hand made"? I don't think there are any machines that have been invented that can just mass produce shirts or shoes... so that's not really a valid argument...

No to throw more fuel on the inferno of the c.diem / W+H debate, but aren't ALL shoes and garments "hand made"? I don't think there are any machines that have been invented that can just mass produce shirts or shoes... so that's not really a valid argument...

Peep game...http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=793849#post793849