Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

wow that hat looks better than i thought it would on a normal person.

now i want it baddddddddddd whered you get yours?

man me too.

i can't believe that shit made it to sales somewhere.

i was in the ann store here when they brought out the only one they ordered.

i was debating whether it was worth the exorbiant price

when some stylist looking guy wearing pink lanvins came in and bought it

sad times.

man me too.

i can't believe that shit made it to sales somewhere.

i was in the ann store here when they brought out the only one they ordered.

i was debating whether it was worth the exorbiant price

when some stylist looking guy wearing pink lanvins came in and bought it

sad times.

wow that hat looks better than i thought it would on a normal person.

now i want it baddddddddddd whered you get yours?

I picked it up at Barneys, actually. It was crazy expensive, and ill never spend that kind of money on a hat again, but i love it, and ill wear it everyday until next summer.

and damn those stylist pricks in pink lanvin sneakers who can afford shit they wont appreciate. :)

waiting for my dh jakes to arrive

how they fit? in comparison to other dior jeans?

CIMG4766.jpg

- Dior Homme "Jake" 17.5cm jeans from $450 = $281 with tax at Saks

- Not really a purchase.. but a F&F invite for 70% off at Dolce & Gabbana and D&G :D

Well i'm definately new to the slimmer fit [i usually get 19cm and never 21cm], but It's grown on me already. I wore them tonight as apart of my outfit for my little bro's 10th birthday, and I must've gotten atleast 10 compliments from some hella gorgeous women ;; two of which gave me their number [really weird how they decided to do that... because my mom was sitting with me at the dinner table...] sorta embarassing.

Anyways, your going to love them. I got them in a size 30 [although I normally wear a 29.. they were out of stock and I don't really notice a different in fit.] They're hella comfortable, and they look fucking amazing with ankle boots.

waiting for my dh jakes to arrive

how they fit? in comparison to other dior jeans?

Nope. All gone.

Next available size was a 32.

Saks was a mess, though. Shit tossed all over the place. You should definately call in the morning, when they've done a little bit of cleaning. :)

Good luck.

what sizes did they have left in those jakes? anything less than 29?

i am looking forward in getthe the jakes

i normally wear a 27 in MIJ 19 and i got a 29 in the jakes, was thinking the 28 but didnt want them to be too tight and the measuremetns between the 28 and 29 isnt that much different, same leg opening, etc, just that the waist is bigger

Well i'm definately new to the slimmer fit [i usually get 19cm and never 21cm], but It's grown on me already. I wore them tonight as apart of my outfit for my little bro's 10th birthday, and I must've gotten atleast 10 compliments from some hella gorgeous women ;; two of which gave me their number [really weird how they decided to do that... because my mom was sitting with me at the dinner table...] sorta embarassing.

you really dont deserve those numbers if you really think a pair of jeans got you them (i guess this is a compliment and an insult at the same time)