Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

you can wear the lapels down also. it was in that men's non-no spread a long while back..

宅急便 is probably the best shipping company i've used... if you miss your package you can call the delivery guy and sometimes they'll turn around and redeliver. that and you can specify a delivery time. fuckin' dope.

You dont understand, man. Its left hand twill selvage paper made from Cherry Blossom barks harvested in Kyoto and milled by ancient samurai artisans.
Are you a fucking moron. It's the limited edition CCPXTakkyubin collab deconstructed wood pulp handbag hand sewn by blind mongolian monks.

which one is it goddamnit.

??? is probably the best shipping company i've used... if you miss your package you can call the delivery guy and sometimes they'll turn around and redeliver. that and you can specify a delivery time. fuckin' dope.

exactly what happened. was gone when they arrived the first time. dood came back around later on and dropped them off once i was here. awesome

picked those up from parachutes

Pissed cos I couldn't find any of the Natalia Brilli stuff I wanted in $ not £ so I made up for it with this (or perhaps overcompensated via lucking out on Ebay, this thing is siiick). I have seen repros of these but this claims to be a genuine WWI Austrian Stormtrooper badge:

7514_1.JPG

Edit: After just getting rep from jeepster (although positive) alluding that this was on the Nazi tip, which I can see why people would think that, and I can already tell I'm probably gonna get a lot of shit for this in the future. >_< But I would like to say that WWI ≠ WWII, and though Stormtroopers were used by the 3rd Reich as well, this medal has nothing to do with the Nazis, WWI was not a racial thing! Geopolitical, maybe, but I'd hardly call it a race conflict and it's certainly no genocide.

宅急便 is probably the best shipping company i've used... if you miss your package you can call the delivery guy and sometimes they'll turn around and redeliver. that and you can specify a delivery time. fuckin' dope.

haa.. most delivery companies here do that, perk of not living in a huge city I guess. UPS and the local courier handling Fedex call beforehand to check when you're home :P

haa.. most delivery companies here do that, perk of not living in a huge city I guess. UPS and the local courier handling Fedex call beforehand to check when you're home :P

to check when you're home, or to check where your home is? ahah

i also always get a phone call before(except when it's delivered by regular mail, usps etc) because they don't know how to get to my house

buystufsy8.jpg

From November..

FBT Neons, Uniqlo Flannel, H&M hats, H&M Gloves, Baxters Facial Scrub, AHA cream, moisturizer, Dior Homme striped T, Uniqlo Ts, Inapt Peacoat.

Trying not to buy anything for myself in December other than haircuts (I really need one) and boxers (I really need them)

From November..

FBT Neons, Uniqlo Flannel, H&M hats, H&M Gloves, Baxters Facial Scrub, AHA cream, moisturizer, Dior Homme striped T, Uniqlo Ts, Inapt Peacoat.

Trying not to buy anything for myself in December other than haircuts (I really need one) and boxers (I really need them)

shangalong ripping straight through eh

i didn't think nazi until i read stormtrooper on it. i guess its not as bad as, say, chelsea fans using the actual SS skull and bones. way to get dodgy, boys.

Who knows what is a real stormtrooper these days anyway?

7016_1.jpg