Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i realized that i had no sweaters in my closet. and i need them because im moving to san francisco in a month. so in the past month...

-ann demeulemeester bondage pants / oversized asymmetrical cardigan / striped asymmetrical cardigan

-dior homme oversized mohair cardigan / striped mohair sweater / winklepickers

-dries van noten asymmetrical cardigan (men's and women's versions) / oversized mohair sweater

-number (n)ine destroyed black cardigan / destroyed anthracite cardigan / destroyed black pullover / chunky braided belt

-rick owens long cardigan / tank tops x 2 / s/s tees x 2 / l/s tees x 2

-raf simons paneled pullover / accordion neck sweater / skinny virgin wool pants

i think im set now. anyways, please buy my stuff in the supermarket because i no longer have money.

i realized that i had no sweaters in my closet. and i need them because im moving to san francisco in a month. so in the past month...

-ann demeulemeester bondage pants / oversized asymmetrical cardigan / striped asymmetrical cardigan

-dior homme oversized mohair cardigan / striped mohair sweater / winklepickers

-dries van noten asymmetrical cardigan (men's and women's versions) / oversized mohair sweater

-number (n)ine destroyed black cardigan / destroyed anthracite cardigan / destroyed black pullover / chunky braided belt

-rick owens long cardigan / tank tops x 2 / s/s tees x 2 / l/s tees x 2

-raf simons paneled pullover / accordion neck sweater / skinny virgin wool pants

i think im set now. anyways, please buy my stuff in the supermarket because i no longer have money.

Now lets see some pictures!

i wear cardigans all year round though, hot or not. thats what i keep telling myself anyway. now i just need a coat, because i literally have none. well, not unless you count the ones from h&m and forever 21, which i dont, not since the seams have been coming undone!

Now lets see some pictures!

eh, later maybe. i dont usually buy so much so pictures would be a pain in the ass. you'll see it all in waywt eventually.

i only have 2 light weight sweaters and 1 medium weight and i live on the fucking east coast and i don't have a winter coat and i'm broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont you have that raf one? seems warm enough to me.

ive been holding off on a winter jacket too...almost slammed down the hammer (pulled the trigger) on the grey ann d one still has in navy. and i dont really like navy at all. but i never leave the house ever so theres no real rush ill just wait until the sales are in full effect :cool: .

ive been holding off on a winter jacket too...almost slammed down the hammer (pulled the trigger) on the grey ann d one still has in navy. and i dont really like navy at all. but i never leave the house ever so theres no real rush ill just wait until the sales are in full effect.

where the fuck are you gonna find it on sale in your size anyway?

no to alber elbaz. id do thom browne though. for free, even.

where the fuck are you gonna find it on sale in your size anyway?

no to alber elbaz. id do thom browne though. for free, even.

i just meant winter jackets in general. here the sales usually start a bit later and no one ever buys anything at full retail so theres usually some good finds if you move fast. i could maybe get the navy one on sale in a S but it fits pretty big and could possibly have sold so we'll see.

props to you on the rod keenean fedora. been eying that at the barneys but it is much too rounded for a good look. very proenza schouler spring 08. anyways bravo for a great piece.

in the past month or so:

yohji dr martens

another pair of dr martens

april77 colordrive black

passarella death squad shirt

drkshdw pentagram shirt

red dior polo

rod keenan studded fedora

a button up and jacket from h&m

too lazy to take pic, but nothing i bought is that special anyway