Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Yeah it's pretty big. Though comparing it to my Timbuk2 it's not really that much bigger.
Thought they looked a little different, I don't keep up with Nikes much. Thanks.

Is that one of the RMs with leather patches on the elbow?

As in the ones that were being sold in the market?

Yeah it has a leather patch running from the back of the arm close to the bottom. I don't know if this is the same on in the market. Kinda thin flannel, but i like how its different with the leather. Not sure how im going to wash it, don't wanna ruin the leather / imitation leather, not sure what it is.

Yeah it has a leather patch running from the back of the arm close to the bottom. I don't know if this is the same on in the market. Kinda thin flannel, but i like how its different with the leather. Not sure how im going to wash it, don't wanna ruin the leather / imitation leather, not sure what it is.

That's a great shirt...I would hope if its RM its real leather! Put some leather conditioner on it before/after you wash it.

No way... TFS, BITTER END, and JUSTICE are three off the top of my head who're different style wise respectively and still better than all three bands ya mentioned bro.

just my opinion :)

seriously justice? man that new record sucked balls...i would say tfs, go it alone, shook ones

Picture046.jpg

Stuff from New York and Parachute.

Top Row

- JCrew Shirts

- Jcrew Pants

- AA Ringer

- Uniqlo Shirts

Bottom Row

- Red Moon Flannel

- EG Engineered Jacket

- LW Sweatshirt

how much was the lw sweatshirt?