Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

-ann demeulemeester oversized shirt with buckles

Let me know how you look the sleeve fit. I've got the version with the thin black ribbon in the front and I love everything about the shrit except the sleeves :( Generally wear it under a jacket because of them.

purchases%2817%29.jpg

-ann demeulemeester jacquard waistcoat

-ann demeulemeester bias cut waistcoat

+ grey ant oversized wayfarers and ymc buckle boots. and a few more RO tees.

thanks to you, i think next time i go to mexico, im gonna go to my tailor and get a few waistcoats made in diff fabrics and maybe one or two in ann d-ish cuts

how much was the first knit coat, chris?

$957 CAD.

Let me know how you look the sleeve fit. I've got the version with the thin black ribbon in the front and I love everything about the shrit except the sleeves. Generally wear it under a jacket because of them.

i dont mind the sleeves, but the look they project is very specific. so unless im going for that, i wear it under a cardigan or just fold them up a few times like this.

seriously justice? man that new record sucked balls...i would say tfs, go it alone, shook ones

Escapades is sick, but then again I love everything they've put out. I guess we have different tastes aside from TFS, bc shook ones and GIA wouldn't even make my top 50 for current bands, heh. Get The Most is kinda cool though... i think they have some kind of GIA connection?

nice ma+ and lmaltieri?

i just threw all my money at amps and speakers. fuck.

yep lm.. i never quite get how they make something out of linen but it's heavy at the same time.

those boots you got can singlehandly own this thread man..

Is it true that ma+ staples are forged out of mithril -- a precious earth metal discovered beneath Caradhras in the Misty Mountains of Moria?

The wizard Gandalf explained mithril to the Company while passing through Khazad-dûm:

"Mithril! All folk desired it. It could be beaten like copper, and polished like glass; and the Dwarves could make of it a metal, light and yet harder than tempered steel. Its beauty was like to that of common silver, but the beauty of mithril did not tarnish or grow dim."

is it true that mr.altieri is a dwarf from LotR..? :eek:

is it really made from flax? or a cotton? it will just be a coarser guage if so. (the heavyness)

on the tag it says linen 100% (amazing how it's soft/thin and heavy at the same time). i'm sure it's house-woven material from lm.. this piece has more selvadge details than them japanes denim shirts..

yeah. lmaltieri linen is great, it is a bunch of oxymorons rolled into one garment - soft/coarse, light/heavy... i wear the button up shirt regularly in fall and winter when i'm not wearing my leather one. anyway post pics of you wearing the lmaltieri piece, curious how that one hangs.