Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i haven't gotten them yet because i was in seattle and my gf couldn't stay at the apt to sign for the package. i'm picking them up from fedex on monday. i hope they work out! you ordered the same pants right? did you get them?

Yea, mine came in on Thursday and they fit fantastic! The thigh area isn't quite as slim as some of RO's other pants, but the hem is quite small and the pants have a great silhouette. The button fly takes some getting used to though as the holes are cut vertically...lol but no big deal. You should be stoked.

Westside: I'm pretty sure those shoes are legit. In fact, I think I might have a pair or two of those exact ones (or at least very similar) lying around somewhere back in the shed... Man, that makes me feel old.

Gabriel: Ditto with the others, that CM octo neck shirt is cool as hell.

Only if you're a Russian from Brighton Beach.

I'm dutch, which is practically the same haha.

Adidas Track Jackets aren't directly associated with chav's here in Holland.

Ok, if it was a dior trackjacket, would it go with skinny jeans?

Westside: I'm pretty sure those shoes are legit. In fact, I think I might have a pair or two of those exact ones (or at least very similar) lying around somewhere back in the shed... Man, that makes me feel old.

Gabriel: Ditto with the others, that CM octo neck shirt is cool as hell.

Sell them to me. I'll give you 70 shipped if you wear a siz 11-13. Also, do you know the name of them?

Guest StuckOnStupid
Got this pick personally from Evil Jared at a Bloodhound Gang concert here in denmark.. madman made me chug half a bottle of jägermeister, damn... FUCK I LOVE BLOODHOUND GANG CONCERTS, THOSE ARE THE BOMBS!!!

PICT0221-2.jpg

PICT0222-2.jpg

cant neg rep enough

Guest StuckOnStupid
went shopping today, bought this tee:

521353284_1a6989f6bd.jpg

in an alternate universe, that shirt is my next purchase after this one

98384901v1_240x240_Front.jpg

ordered this today, no clothing budget for the rest of the month.

chair_one

by Konstantin Grcic for Magis

Whizkit- If that is your apartment, or home you always post in WAYWT, would you mind posting a few pics of the place in the 'room thread' (it's around here somewhere). I really love the look you have going and this chair from Magis is an excellent addition!