Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

went to uniqlo to pick up some tee and then to my friends studio to screenprint these "iron smith" tees...

255220774.jpg

255220772.jpg

255220769.jpg

255220767.jpg

255220763.jpg

thanks to the BRM! werd

How are you not offering those for sale. I want one of each.

got this buttero boots yesterday...

butteroboots.jpg

butt1.jpg

color is dark grey...very distressed looking...fine soft leather...you can play with these boots...you can put the flaps inside your jeans...or let the flaps rolled down...you can also do different styles with the straps...

how much were these?

My camera sucks but here it is anyways

4pjzgac.jpg

Raf Simons Laceups (thanks to Park, Vienna's most awesome store)

FM4 "Tagebuecher von Stermann und Grissemann" book... if there are any Austrians here they will probably appreciate the genius of those two.

Another crappy picture. They are not actually shiny, that's just the flash without which the picture is always blurry. I need a dSLR :(

6cyqjra.jpg

How are you not offering those for sale. I want one of each.

I'd offer to sell them if they were my design.....but the guys at the BRM are more into making them for their friends and for the upcoming Morrissey concert at MSG...

Are the Uniqlo shirts slimmer than AA? I need an XL for chest and length, but a L torso... AA is just not quite slim enough and I'm looking for some decent brands.

uniqlo tees are not as slim as AA...some where between a AA and AAA if that helps...but material feels real good and for under $5, u cant go wrong...

Rick Owens Trench Coat with detachable hood

(my own thoughts, it fits larger than other RO garments I own in the same size, and I would probably size down if I could (but it was the last one available), I'll likely try wearing it with boots or chunkier shoes to balance out the volume of the coat)

any thoughts or comments on the fit are welcome.

ROtrench1.jpg

ROtrench2.jpg

ROtrench3.jpg