Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest jmatsu
If anyone ever finds those YSL sneaks in size 10 please let me know. I dont mind white either

mis, i got the rolling patent white in a 42. i rarely wear them because they're fucking huge on me. i have to put 2 insoles in them. they look huge on me. i'd be willing to let them go for 175u.s.

if you'd be willing to pay for shipping you could even try them on (and send them back at your own expense if they didn't work).

Common Projects fit a little big. I usually wear a 7.5/8 in chucks and my CPs are either a 40 or 41 and fit me pefectly. Both my leather ones are a 40 and the leather/suedes are a 41 (a bit more padding).

Yeah, the YSL is about a half to a full size larger than marked, the Dior is about a half size large, same with the Common Projects. I got a 42.5 in the YSL, a 43 in the Dior and a 43 in the Common Projects.

18th birthday presents + my own purchases as of late

2000202311791586561_rs.jpg

april '77 colordrive

selfhelp t

macbook

some dinosaur jr cds

...and not really a new purchase, but cut off an old pair of tsubis as the cut was terrible, and now they are perfect for summers here.

2000216225072333859_rs.jpg

in the NY store they had plain tees in plastic bags for 3 for $12. tons of colors, good quality too, comparable to american apparel

mixed colours? 100% cotton, I'm thinking of getting some, and this would be perfect for me...

Why,so what is the length about on a size small are they longer than AA or not?

I was excited when he said they were lengthy.

:eek: you've got to be kidding.