Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

goldengloves:

congratulations. those CCP shoes are sex.

id like to start a designer furniture collection but that won't happen

until i start making $$$$$

no pics, left camera adapter at home. sample sale mania:

white leather/canvas acne gym bag

midnight filipa k cotton trousers

pink floral margiela s/s button down

blue striped margiela v-neck t-shirt

2 band of outsider button downs

3 band of outsider ties

grey cheap mondays

brown round neck rogue's gallery t

also: got a vintage liberty london print tie when i went out to CT yesterday to hit up rich people thrift stores and a red/black buffalo check skinny tie (a la kendi) for $2 a piece.

women be shoppin'! tomorrow i hit up steven alan to finish the triumverate. pics when i get a chance.

i like the black/whites

dsc00625kd7.jpg

S/S 2006 visvim two tone suede/leather hockney

also got the s/s 07 hockney in brown coming in the mail soon

not sure of which of the two to keep, any opinions?

I'm too lazy to take and post pics of what I bought today and this site has better pics than I could take anyway. I'll post in the WAYWT thread later for fit pics...

KOSMETIQUE LABEL SHORT SLEEVE BASE by Kanya Miki:

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s%5Fid=0&dept%5Fid=4534&pf%5Fid=PAAAAABOENOPOHEK&px_id=60

HENRIK VIBSKOV PIGGY CARDIGAN:

http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s%5Fid=0&dept%5Fid=4524&pf%5Fid=PAAAAAGGOPMOCCEK&px_id=60

Found some energy... here are my pics:

CIMG3578.jpg

CIMG3580.jpg

PIGGIES!!

CIMG3581.jpg

two steven alan button down shirts for the summer (plaid long sleeve and specialty shirt red & white), sa oversized cashmere/wool sweater in brown, and sa quarter sleeve fall swing-ish coat in olive... may go back for the shirt-dress i decided against. :(

also i'm justifying this b/c i have shitty dress shirts with zero pattern at the moment, i love sweaters and never had but really like swing coats, aaaand i don't ever wear dresses but bought great leggings on clearance from UO so i need a dress for them. :P yeah-yeah leggings in the summer... shoot me.