Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

please report back

im in the market for a new cologne b/c the RL one i have has expired like a year ago...

LUC Short-Sleeve reversible Knit.

I just had to pull the trigger on it, retarded as the pricing is. They look so................................................

buttery

I want to see just how butter it really is.

Guest jmatsu
rpho7.jpg

the culmination of not necessarily this, and your various post results in my liberal assumption that you are a rich motherfucker. this is good.

Guest jmatsu
Im not rich, Im just on the lookout for deals. Most of my stuff is rarely new.

Wigiddy wack!

there is def nothing wrong with having wealth. you say you're not rich, but at least you dress like a million bucks.

Just got my first serious pair of denim...

APC New Standards

Are they a good first apc jean? I mean, I tried on the new cures and I liked them as well... Ugh. If only I had more $$$ I could buy them both. But no.

yes they are. all in all it depends on what cut you want. regardless, new standards are awesome jeans.

just got these returned prints for my degree show,thankyou to everyone who brought a tshirt and helped me pay for the prints/new website (coming soon)mag is in the pipeline but is most likely not going to come till end of summer as i want it to be really strong.

PhotoLibrary-2961.jpg

Just got my first serious pair of denim...

APC New Standards

Are they a good first apc jean? I mean, I tried on the new cures and I liked them as well... Ugh. If only I had more $$$ I could buy them both. But no.

if you were in the soho store yesterday i'm pretty sure i was trying shit on at the same time you were.

nice shots, seenmy