Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

my camera bit the dust. maybe i should buy one of those instead of all this shit:

- ben sherman harrington

- ben sherman b/w ss gingham

- ben sherman blue/white ls gingham

- ben sherman polo black w/ white/red piping

- uniqlo footie socks (best shit ever)

- supreme fila polo black

- supreme fila sweatbands (picked up a few extra in white and gucci red for sale)

- IDEA ed fella special issue

- I.D. business issue

- surface to air book

and

largehomepageimage.jpg

.. its ceramic

I spent $1400 AUD today. Mostly on gifts for my friend's 25th, but this is what I bought myself:

RP.jpg

M65-ish wool/cashmere "cavalry" jacket from Calibre... my pics just dont do this justice

CDG Odeur 71

Leather Chucks

Tried this jacket at Calibre yesterday and it looks, fits, and feels fantastic, but I was after something more classical I can wear to work so ended up with a navy blue brushed cotton single breasted version of a peacoat (sameish price :( ). Tried on similar coat at Marcs but the Clibre fits a lot better.

got this buttero boots yesterday...

butteroboots.jpg

butt1.jpg

color is dark grey...very distressed looking...fine soft leather...you can play with these boots...you can put the flaps inside your jeans...or let the flaps rolled down...you can also do different styles with the straps...

i went to CDG in nyc yesterday

i liked guerilla 2 and CDG play

anyway

my nyc pickup pic coming soon

buttero3ya5.jpg

Egh, so jealous--exactly the pair I want so badly. They're currently $117 down from $375(?) at SF Bloomingdales right now, possibly more with some coupon?, but they don't have my size 10--fuckers! They only have 11/12 right now. Only ones left in the U.S...:(

got this buttero boots yesterday...

butteroboots.jpg

butt1.jpg

color is dark grey...very distressed looking...fine soft leather...you can play with these boots...you can put the flaps inside your jeans...or let the flaps rolled down...you can also do different styles with the straps...

Saw this at SF Bloomingdales today but it just looked weird on me: altogether too long and boat-like. Good deal though...

Egh, so jealous--exactly the pair I want so badly. They're currently $117 down from $375(?) at SF Bloomingdales right now, possibly more with some coupon?, but they don't have my size 10--fuckers! They only have 11/12 right now. Only ones left in the U.S...:(

Woah, really? gotta check out the NY Bloomingdales to spend that $100 off coupon >>;

surface 2 air put out a book?

i had never seen it before but its a smaller catalog size with a cardboard slip case. uniqlo had them set out on the benches with other books and that terry book that is boring.

its funny when i came back downstairs all these tourists in pleated khakis and white rockport sneakers had stacked all the books on the floor next to the bench so they could sit down.

i had never seen it before but its a smaller catalog size with a cardboard slip case. uniqlo had them set out on the benches with other books and that terry book that is boring.

its funny when i came back downstairs all these tourists in pleated khakis and white rockport sneakers had stacked all the books on the floor next to the bench so they could sit down.

strange, all i remember seeing at uniqlo were japanese books- daido moriyama, kashiwa sato, etc. i'll have to double-check some time.

those benches are a really awkward place for merchandise, i'm really surprised

that someone would be that forward... thats like moving aside a stack of shirts so

you can sit on a store display. weirdos.

Comma H: How much was that Calibre jacket? Normally I hate their stuff, but that's real nice.
Tried this jacket at Calibre yesterday and it looks, fits, and feels fantastic, but I was after something more classical I can wear to work so ended up with a navy blue brushed cotton single breasted version of a peacoat (sameish price :( ). Tried on similar coat at Marcs but the Clibre fits a lot better.

any details on the price of that calibre jacket....? it looks fantastic.