Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Note: Yeah I kinda feel that way now, Could have probably downloaded the albums and the money spent could have probably been put to better use.

Keep buying, it's a good thing. :) At least I think it is... somehow I feel good about having the actual CD with the booklet and all, even when I buy it—or, rather, used to buy it off iTS—it's not the same. I don't download at all these days... and I probably spend at least as much on CDs/DVDs as on clothing. Sad.

i guess this isn't a very well known brand. but chicken inspired me to get one of these:

IMG_7410.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

omnigod indigo one-wash.

buy20070601-1.jpg

buy20070601-2.jpg

acnehalo1.jpg

acnehalo2.jpg

buy20070601-3.jpg

buy20070601-4.jpg

buy20070601-5.jpg

Hare t-shirts x 3, Diet Butcher Slim Skin t-shirt, Acne t-shirt, Alexandre Plokhov x Uniqlo jeans*, Lad Musician "Vajira" jeans, Beauty & Youth/United Arrows pointy sneakers*

* Both Uniqlo jeans and the sneakers are too big for me. I'm still thinking about the jeans, but the sneakers will definitely be for sale. The jeans are 76cm waist and the sneakers, 28cm (fits 11 and probably 11 1/2). PM me if you're interested.

-- sneakers are sold

Keep buying, it's a good thing. :) At least I think it is... somehow I feel good about having the actual CD with the booklet and all, even when I buy it—or, rather, used to buy it off iTS—it's not the same. I don't download at all these days... and I probably spend at least as much on CDs/DVDs as on clothing. Sad.

yeah i definitely agree; there's something special about owning the actual physical album. really does add up though, i do about half downloading half buying real cds

A I've said before, I normally don't congratulate people on spending money (that's something I reserve for spendings more pleasent twin saving) and I sure as hell won't rep them for having loot, but god damn...some of the things recently picked up by members of this "online community" are incredible.

RO Trench.

Lad Musician Jeans.

Skull jacket (does BIG carry that? I'll have to see...)

Seenmy's entire ensemble.

UC tee.

YSL hi-tops.

Cloak.

Good job consumers. You have made excellent choices this week.

Guest jmatsu
Umbro by Kim Jones Velcro shoes for $45 shipped from Yoox!

geekyblack34nn8.gif

the sizing is alittle off. what size are you and what size did you order??

Guest suckdick

I ordred US 7.

I usually wear US 6-7, and this fits me perfectly.

I think they run a bit small...?

Anyway, the length of the shoe is 10.5''.

Calibre "Rockstar" wool 2-button blazer...Im loving calibre stuff at the moment.

CalibreRock.jpg

Bally "Daniell" Moka 'goat grain' shoes

Bally.jpg

Also, >| |< this close to buying an E. Zegna suit today.

Can someone please tell me what kind of shoes these are? Are they fake? Not that it matters but I'm having a really hard time figuring what these are.

i doubt it is fake. don't know the name exactly but it seems like it some kind of "challenge" shoe.

It was ebay and that is the right auction, but that isn't the right name. There were 4 iterations of the Air Techs and none of them looked like this. I think these may be Air Tours but I haven't found a similar looking pair elsewhere.

Oh yeah they must be challenge court so I'll get a list of all the CC shoes up later.