Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^^ comfort level of huaraches are insane. i still think my old Siridons are more comfy though

I fucking love AAA white tees. When are you gonna be in vegas? I'll be there all this weekend.

sup! im gonan be there from the 21st to the 24th..its gonna be fucking burning. Word AAA shirts are great, 6 for 10 bucks, cant pass on that. Have fun in vegas homie

Whizkit- If that is your apartment, or home you always post in WAYWT, would you mind posting a few pics of the place in the 'room thread' (it's around here somewhere). I really love the look you have going and this chair from Magis is an excellent addition!

The pics with the Eggs and the Eames chairs are taken at my workplace. It'll be some time before I can afford buying an Egg myself. But I'm trying to cut down on clothes and start channeling my money towards a furniture collection, and the Grcic chair is the first item in the collection.

nah, can't be 1/50. I got mine at 30% which came up to be about 200euros. Pretty good price considering the fact that the clothes people buy here easily cost more.

And a funny thing is that the leather pad actually costs more that the chair.

Lowrider - those shoes are super cool! Nice socks too! Id love to buy aldens, just too pricey for me right now.

this is the stuff ive bought in the past few weeks

APC new standard overdyed ( so pleased! )

Grey twill APC NS

Samurai Corduroys

Zara silk jumper

Uniqlo white tees ( nice and long, )

NDC black boots

NDC brown suede shoes ( in the post )

Ive been wasting alot of money on books and dvds though

Also my mummy bought me some dior homme smelly and shave balm

I layed all the stuff out on my bed but my camera battery needs charging and by the time its done the natural light will have gone..... why do I bother....

Pics later maybe.

cblk2.jpg

Alden two-tone, cigar and black shell cordovan combination v-tips

I'll post up my own pics later tonight.

nice pickup lowrider. i'm thinking of getting some cigar shell cordovan boots from alden. great shoes.

^^^ comfort level of huaraches are insane. i still think my old Siridons are more comfy though

sup! im gonan be there from the 21st to the 24th..its gonna be fucking burning. Word AAA shirts are great, 6 for 10 bucks, cant pass on that. Have fun in vegas homie

hah. ill actually be in vegas around the same time, 22nd on through the following tues..

hah. ill actually be in vegas around the same time, 22nd on through the following tues..

right on! i will be playing poker all day there ha. you usually have good shit for sale, so if you have anything you're planning to sell. let me know so i can buy em off of you in vegas.