Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Jack Purcell OX (Insane footbed / insole)

CDG chucks blue

CDG chucks black

neon FBTs

CDG homme plus shirts x 2

CDG homme plus blazer

You guys just got pwn3d

goddamn :o Where can a get those Junya chucks?

So herpsky, was that one big buy? If so, how the fuck long did you save up money for that? O_o I need to stop buying on impulse and instead plan for half a year for a huge shopping spree like herpsky. Craaaazy.

very nice shoes raymond chiu. did you happen to buy them at a store here by any chance?

seconded... if I can venture a guess, I think it's from Jonathan + Olivia, but I'm not certain.

So herpsky, was that one big buy? If so, how the fuck long did you save up money for that? O_o I need to stop buying on impulse and instead plan for half a year for a huge shopping spree like herpsky. Craaaazy.

seconded... if I can venture a guess, I think it's from Jonathan + Olivia, but I'm not certain.

I did not purchase most of the CDG stuff with my own money. I also sold 3000 dollars worth of clothes and kicks to buy new stuff.

My aunt knows some of the SAs at Aoyama CDG since she's been shopping there for the past 20 years or so. Apparently, there's one SA lady who's been working there since she was in college. My aunt's a true harajuku OG. She attended the elementary school right by omotesando hills.

Interesting facts: There used to be river behind kiddyland.

My uncle used to bike down omotesando from omotesando intersection to where la foret is without braking once.

But that was like 30 years ago.

^^^

those are april 1977's.

herpsky, nice buys. i like the rogan jacket. qualilty on rogan stuff has always been good. plus they never skimp out on the details.

what do you think of the band of outsiders shirt? good quality? i've been eyeing one as well.

Note: Yeah I kinda feel that way now, Could have probably downloaded the albums and the money spent could have probably been put to better use.

Volta: I havent heard everything but its not too bad from what I can tell

^^^

those are april 1977's.

herpsky, nice buys. i like the rogan jacket. qualilty on rogan stuff has always been good. plus they never skimp out on the details.

what do you think of the band of outsiders shirt? good quality? i've been eyeing one as well.

band of outsiders shirt looks pretty plain on the front. the details on the back of the shirt looks really intense.

Their large fits like a medium.

I also tried on a Thom Browne shirt (because everyone's been totally dickriding) but the way the front drapes was really strange. Looks good tucked in but couldn't really pull it off untucked. So I passed.

mis: the cloak sweater (cardi or whatever) looks good