Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

nice shoes, where did u got them and how much was it
so finally found my size and the pack was my best investment this year (5 classes=hella books)

dsc04750ss0.jpg

can't wear tees and hoodies everywhere...."fagdots"

dsc04753dn3.jpg

dsc04755yz6.jpg

that supreme bag is really nice. what's the price for those? any more pics

Mind if I ask how much? They have my size in FBT Ancestors for $270.00 on ebay is that overpriced? Is there a place you can buy Visvim online retail in the states? I know Visvim just launched a US branch, but I dont really know the details. Will prices go down in the states since their launch in the US? Are they opening stores in the US? Sorry for all the questions!

I think I just had a heart attack....so. fricken. beautiful.

Ha hah. Thanks man!

Followed the R.M. Williams thread over on Styleforum and decided to pull the trigger. A pair of handmade made-to-order boots for under $250 shipped to my door was too good to pass up. I have worn them the past few days and they are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned..............

Get some!

http://www.nungar.com.au/

I have a coupon that I think gets my referral 20% off their purchase if you're interested.

Unless you are talking about the desert boots........in which case........shit; I got nothin'

do you live in the US? if so, did you pay a lot for these basecontrol goodies? if so, is it worth it compared to AA? just curious cuz i might be interested

Yeah I'm in the US and no I didn't pay too much for everything since I got it all from the zozo winter sale (something like $12 for a tee haha 60% off?). From what I can tell it's a lot better quality than AA stuff and I think it's worth it