Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

picture070qg3.jpg

In the past month i picked these up.

-German Army Sneakers bought from a german site by sufu member felix for me. $75

-Brown cracked leather Gola Strides bought from shoes.com. $65

-Pure Blue Japan 005s bought from a sufu member in the marketplace. They fit pretty much perfectly. I was worried because i'm about a 31.5 and they're a 31 but it worked out great. $185

-Gap slim fit wool cargo pants. Pretty decent fit and they the look of them is pretty nice. On the sale rack too. $9

I think the christos are dope, only reason I'm not getting a pair is that I have a thing with wearing shoes without socks, so I'm not too comfortable with "flipflops".

thats what i was thinking about when they i bought them, and they were getting shipped.. i'm not someone who likes to show my toes.. but.. after i got them and tried them on..

07-02-22_18-52.jpg

picture070qg3.jpg

In the past month i picked these up.

-German Army Sneakers bought from a german site by sufu member felix for me. $75

-Brown cracked leather Gola Strides bought from shoes.com. $65

-Pure Blue Japan 005s bought from a sufu member in the marketplace. They fit pretty much perfectly. I was worried because i'm about a 31.5 and they're a 31 but it worked out great. $185

-Gap slim fit wool cargo pants. Pretty decent fit and they the look of them is pretty nice. On the sale rack too. $9

hey love that german army sneakers. any way i can pick up 1 too?