Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^^I don't know much about Dior watch pieces and where their movement is from but from a personal aesthetics view, it doesn't float my boat.

I find my Tag Heuer to be prettier. :)

I don't think I've ever seen a nicer looking watch, this is gorgeous.

^^I don't know much about Dior watch pieces and where their movement is from but from a personal aesthetics view, it doesn't float my boat.

I find my Tag Heuer to be prettier. :)

The Dior Homme watches are made by Zenith, not too shabby IMO. You'd be hard pressed to find a Zenith for $2K, maybe even $4K.

I have a Tag Heuer too, and after 6 years I'm definitely getting sick of it, I'd kill for one of those Chiffre Rouge pieces...

purchases(7).JPG

-dh ankle boots

-bless 4 zipper wallet

-cloak selvedge jeans (black -- not pictured)

im out of control.

wallet. i need that wallet in my life. wallet i need. i need that. wallet. i. bless. wallet.

where? how? much?

life... slowly leaching from body...

Damn man...

I've been on hear for like 8 month's and STILL, I just can't seem to get my dick hard for Bless wallets, Visvim Key fobs, or Headporter changepurses. Is something wrong with me?

hahaha, visvim key fobs and headporter changepurses are retarded.

i don't think i've ever seen anyone with a Bless wallet on here, though.

i'm more fiending for it because i'm a fan of Bless.... and it just looks neat.

what i'll never understand is leather wallet braid thingies... red moon? yeah.

Damn man...

I've been on hear for like 8 month's and STILL, I just can't seem to get my dick hard for Bless wallets, Visvim Key fobs, or Headporter changepurses. Is something wrong with me?

different taste, maybe?

besides, thats the first bless wallet I've seen anyone getting here and I consider myself quite a frequent reader. I dont know what a Visvim key fob is but I wouldn't say the number of people who have visvim accesories or head porter wallets is that huge really..?

different taste, maybe?

besides, thats the first bless wallet I've seen anyone getting here and I consider myself quite a frequent reader. I dont know what a Visvim key fob is but I wouldn't say the number of people who have visvim accesories or head porter wallets is that huge really..?

I'd say raised by wolves wasn't really aiming at specific items but the keychain/wallet/small overpriced items sold by designers (he picked some popular around these parts but somewhere else it could have been Gucci/Prada/etc) to people who want to associate with the label but can't buy the key pieces. I'm not hating or anyone for getting these btw, just saying that's why designer release them....

different taste, maybe?

Feathers have been ruffled.

Damn...I was just playing. Mostly fucking with OMC for his unhealthy but understandable BLESS fetish...

As for the Visvim Key fob....? I just made that shit up...but I swear it must be out there.

The Dior Homme watches are made by Zenith, not too shabby IMO. You'd be hard pressed to find a Zenith for $2K, maybe even $4K.

I have a Tag Heuer too, and after 6 years I'm definitely getting sick of it, I'd kill for one of those Chiffre Rouge pieces...

although it comes with a designers name not normally associated with quality time pieces, they arent slapping a shoddy movement into a blinged out shell, like d+g for example.

dior watches use zenith. shit dont get better than that.

one of the few chonagraphs i like as well.

nice buy

-dh ankle boots

-bless 4 zipper wallet

-cloak selvedge jeans (black -- not pictured)

im out of control.

where's you buy the boots and wallet from? nice pickups

Feathers have been ruffled.

Damn...I was just playing. Mostly fucking with OMC for his unhealthy but understandable BLESS fetish...

As for the Visvim Key fob....? I just made that shit up...but I swear it must be out there.

no worries man, didn't mean to sound offended nor offensive :o

I've just recently been thoroughly annoyed by this new trend of hating everything thats even mildly popular, see the "overated shit that SF'ers beast over" thread. saying something generally appreciated or liked sucks is the new flannel.

not talking about you here, though, and I do understand your point. but then again the same applies to almost everything fashion related thats even somewhat more premium than what you get from wal-mart. it's just consumer behaviour. buying something out of the ordinary appeals to some. I dont know why I got a visvim wallet, I mean it looks nice and the quality is top notch, but is it worth the money? probably not. will anyone ever notice it when I pick a card out of it? probably no, but I guess it still makes me happy.