Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

did you buy this at the outlet? anyway i got this as a gift and even the size 29's legs are too fucking huge.

yea. and u must be really skinny then. these 34x32 are emo tight on me lol

cigs are much worse, been smoking hookah for years there are lots of tricks for a good smoke

Yeah, not to derail this topic anymore, but hookah is not as bad for you as cigarettes, from both a scientific and social aspect.

Scientifically speaking, since the tobacco is heated by coals and not burned, there is a lower occurance of carcinogens and tar in the smoke. There are also no toxic additives in the tobbaco, which of course makes it safer.

Socially it's also a more healthy thing as well. Most people don't smoke hookah every day, or even every week, and rarely do it alone. It's generally a weekend thing to do, and if you stick to that tradition, you're delivering much less smoke to your body than the average cigarette smoker does in a week.

Granted, there are exceptions to all of this as there are to many other things, but generally speaking it's accurate.

just bought these today for $40...haven't really decided on them though, might return them...too pretentious? my boyfirend thinks i can pull them off but i dont know if they're "too much." =X feedback please.377818597_86498436a6.jpg

377818588_82cf1b9f74.jpg

377818585_e32ffd9300.jpg

i should add that i dont plan to really wear them with outfits....just run around, errand, white tee, kinda sneakers

no it's the cotton that's organic

And the indigo that is natural (vegetable indigo). I don't know if the plants used were grown using organic (all natural) means though.