Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Insight....i think it's an aussie brand!.

yeah it is. insight is like a street/surf brand in australia that is essentially put together by a group of graphic designers.

the head designer at insight is interestingly the brother of one of the tsubi boys.

yeah it is. insight is like a street/surf brand in australia that is essentially put together by a group of graphic designers.

the head designer at insight is interestingly the brother of one of the tsubi boys.

Learn something new everyday hehe..the hoodies only $40 AUD. 50% off.

mmmh Anyone here have the H&M Sliq Raw? I really want to get one.

Björkvin Tee and 2 x billabong Tees

P1000024.JPG

"Snow" by Orhan Pamuk

30 GB black ipod

Black NY New Era

Diesel Sunglasses

Season 1 and 2 of Dave Chappelles Show

P1000027.JPG

Billabong and hurley Shorts

Mont Blanc and Paco Rabanne XS fragrances

P1000028.JPG

Galatasaray and Turkey Football/Soccer Jersey

Sleeveless Hoodies by Nike and Adidas

P1000030.JPG

Black and White Shirts by Selected

Black Polo by Triple Five Soul

Green Hoodie, Black Sleeveless Hoodie and brown shirt By H&M

P1000031.JPG

Regardless, those pick ups are nothing to brag about. That's what you got in NY?

so you're saying you can only post expensive picksup in this thread?

and posting expensive things on the interents is to brag

damn if ppl are doing this for e-fame then thats sad.

even tho i agree most of the stuff are not worth posting but whatever. just let the guy post what he wants.

^^

then i guess you shouldnt use the word brag.

i might have got something more out of it then what you meant (ie. e-fame)

but regardless, dude might be hyped at what he picked up.

also, FYI a lot places do not have H&M as oppose to Gap. and people on this board tend to have a thing for HandM........sooooooooooooo its irrelavent if he could get doper stuff in NY. maybe they are dope enogh compared to where he was from, just not dope enough for you i guess.

edit: i'll end it here, like you said he can post what he wants, you can comment on waht you want. just didnt like how people are reacting because his stuff are not "expensive"... o well, Cheers!

At least he posted pictures - I hope to upload some pics of the pickups I posted earlier because the whole point of the thread is to give people ideas of what people are wearing, of deals going on, and even information about brands and what not.

he summed it up.

period.

img0806pb2.jpg

This is my new wallet, buffalo leather on the outside and french calfskin on the inside, handmade. It's amazing honestly, i couldn't be happier. This is after a day (that included a party at a house with a pool) with my sugarcanes so you can see plenty of indigo on the wallet. I'm not angry, i figure that just adds character.

^^

then i guess you shouldnt use the word brag.

i might have got something more out of it then what you meant (ie. e-fame)

but regardless, dude might be hyped at what he picked up.

also, FYI a lot places do not have H&M as oppose to Gap. and people on this board tend to have a thing for HandM........sooooooooooooo its irrelavent if he could get doper stuff in NY. maybe they are dope enogh compared to where he was from, just not dope enough for you i guess.

edit: i'll end it here, like you said he can post what he wants, you can comment on waht you want. just didnt like how people are reacting because his stuff are not "expensive"... o well, Cheers!

All of the H&M is not from NY... its something i bought when i got back... and something of is something i ordered from Turkey... its only a few things i bought in NY and RIO... but its the recent things i have bought in the recent month....

img0806pb2.jpg

This is my new wallet, buffalo leather on the outside and french calfskin on the inside, handmade. It's amazing honestly, i couldn't be happier. This is after a day (that included a party at a house with a pool) with my sugarcanes so you can see plenty of indigo on the wallet. I'm not angry, i figure that just adds character.

where did you get that wallet?

All of the H&M is not from NY... its something i bought when i got back... and something of is something i ordered from Turkey... its only a few things i bought in NY and RIO... but its the recent things i have bought in the recent month....

let it go, it doesn't matter.

Oh shit! Fucking fantastic man...I love the silver stiching...I have a pair of grey Calis with some really light grey/white stitching which I love. That patch is the fucking tits too! Fucking fantastic!