Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

this vintage christian dior sweater is just awful. they sell them at a local thrift shop for like 20€ and no one buys them. i totally can understand why. peasant status dior from 1980 with hm quality...

i got it for free. no care ever. haha.

i got it for free. no care ever. haha.

well you should of posted in the "crap i got 4 free thread." did you inherit it from you dad or something?

honestly, when you posted all that shit, do you really think people here were gonna respond positively 2 or covet it? i get all kinds of free wackness, but i don't post it.

was not impressed, and the very fact that you posted that shit baffles me.

well you should of posted in the "crap i got 4 free thread." did you inherit it from you dad or something?

honestly, when you posted all that shit, do you really think people here were gonna respond positively 2 or covet it? i get all kinds of free wackness, but i don't post it.

was not impressed, and the very fact that you posted that shit baffles me.

the guy at the thrft str i go to doesn't charge me for half the shit i get when i go - that he happened to give me for free.

i'd take the time to explain myself and argue, but i really don't care all that much. i'm gonna go listen to the ronettes and stare at my wall. enjoy your evening.

the guy at the thrft str i go to doesn't charge me for half the shit i get when i go - that he happened to give me for free.

i'd take the time to explain myself and argue, but i really don't care all that much. i'm gonna go listen to the ronettes and stare at my wall. enjoy your evening.

in the time it took you to tell me about your musical selection and about your wall, you coulda came up with some sorta excuse. or you coulda just found/posted an image of a white flag.

in the time it took you to tell me about your musical selection and about your wall, you coulda came up with some sorta excuse. or you coulda just found/posted an image of a white flag.

the whole idea of arguing with someone on the internet that i don't even know, baffles me. especially about something as trivial as a picture i posted of a sweater that i got for free. no. no excuses.

the whole idea of arguing with someone on the internet that i don't even know, baffles me. especially about something as trivial as a picture i posted of a sweater that i got for free. no. no excuses.

i thought you were listening to music and staring at your wall. now you're back....

don't front, u catching feelings!

this vintage christian dior sweater is just awful. they sell them at a local thrift shop for like 20€ and no one buys them. i totally can understand why. peasant status dior from 1980 with hm quality...

Rofl I remember those vintage 'dior' sweaters being passed off as Dior Homme on eBay a few years back...now that KVA has replaced the Bee with that Dior shit, it might as well pass for real.

And if dude got it for free, it doesn't really count as a "purchase"

but the guy has a full rep bar and power of 23, there have got to be a few fans on his side. Maybe he is doin something right ;)